One Piece Episode 1035 - The Beasts Trample Down! The End of the Kozuki Family!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • 4/5

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 3/5

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • 2/5

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 1/5

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • 0/5

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly you guys are just ridiculous, for 1 Queen slid out his whole body to crush Sanji , Man just used his neck to crush chopper.

2. We’re Manga readers and know chopper has to get saved by Sanji.

3. Comparison is night and day since Queen instantly went into Hybrid for pre awakening Sanji.
A fraction of Queen's body negged Judge's son and he wasn't in hybrid. :watchout:

Honestly you guys are just ridiculous, for 1 Queen slid out his whole body to crush Sanji , Man just used his neck to crush chopper.

2. We’re Manga readers and know chopper has to get saved by Sanji.

3. Comparison is night and day since Queen instantly went into Hybrid for pre awakening Sanji.
You don't need to go that far dude

Queen was literally playing and preparing his dinner, he was going to eat Chopper alive. Only low IQ Ztards take that shit seriously, especially now with the anime filler (when its convenient for them)
:kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha:

You don't need to go that far dude

Queen was literally playing and preparing his dinner, he was going to eat Chopper alive. Only low IQ Ztards take that shit seriously, especially now with the anime filler (when its convenient for them)
:kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha:
Its just idiotic to me but your right, in a couple weeks Sanji won't need defending, And come Christmas time when the Anime adds filler for Sanji Vs King and Queen, we'll see what people say then.

Its just idiotic to me but your right, in a couple weeks Sanji won't need defending, And come Christmas time when the Anime adds filler for Sanji Vs King and Queen, we'll see what people say then.
When Rooftop started in the manga back in the beginning of 2021, the Sanji slander were going for 6 months straight. But once it's over, the Sanji SZN were trending once Sanji start fighting Queen in the manga. This is just another repeat of that.

Once Sanji starts fighting Queen in the anime, you goddamn know that I will spam threads 24/7 lol.