Votes: 3 20.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Weird episode. The mostly unimportant Sanji section was way better done that the other two main sections with Kaido and Yamato, and Franky and Sasaki.

Sanji vs Queen will look amazing in a full compilation if the animation keeps up.

WTF Toei, did you have to add needle filler of some giant ass needle getting slowly shoved into Zoro multiple times? WHO THE HELL ASKED FOR THAT, TOEI?!?

Too much staring and name chanting, Franky and Sasaki's fight lacked dramatic tension, all the speed of Sasaki was cut out, they made him feel slow as fuck.

Hopefully the ending to Franky's fight, and Robin's entire fight, are well done.

S

stealthblack

Jinbei finished his fight now he's going to be missing for months.
Lanji can't compete with a mid YC without daddy's suit, running for his life until the fight ends.
Yamato getting tossed around before she lands a couple of hits and we all praise her for a drop of blood.
Franky looks way too comfortable against Sasaki, Oda either has the Strawhats easily winning or nearly dying, there's no middle ground for him.
It's ok, enma will do all the fighting

And here I thought the anime could improve and make the fights better, after Jinbei/WW here comes another disappointment

A lot of fucking staredowns, nome of the fodders were even cut from Sasaki. Fight not even finished, episode seemed to me short this week too
Yeah that's sad honestly. Too much staredowns, name callings, some inconsistent animation here and there, and the pacing is somewhat eh. I hope Franky's finisher will be done justice.

Cuz right now, even Sanji dodging Queen's lasers has better animation than Franky vs Sasaki.

Just gonna repost this.

Folks using the random filler line "all you can do is use what you're given, it's the power of a pathetic fool!" just to downplay Sanji and calling him a hypocrite. But at least Sanji did this:

While certain characters barks loud yet they didn't perform the deeds they're supposed to do. I think we all know who I'm talking about.:zosmug:

Just gonna repost this.

Folks using the random filler line "all you can do is use what you're given, it's the power of a pathetic fool!" just to downplay Sanji and calling him a hypocrite. But at least Sanji did this:

While certain characters barks loud yet they didn't perform the deeds they're supposed to do. I think we all know who I'm talking about.:zosmug:
Still has judge s powers in him:josad: