One Piece Episode 1045 - A Spell! Kid and Zoro Facing Threats!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 38 71.7%
  • 4/5

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • 3/5

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters
Imagine grouping Zoro and Sanji in same tier just because they are often together. Couldn't be me.

Out of curiosity, do you guys also convinced yourself that Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman are in same wrestling level because they used to appear together?
A professional wrestler vs a wrestling business promoter lmao. Bad comparison.

Better comparison would be Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns.

A professional wrestler vs a wrestling business promoter lmao. Bad comparison.

Better comparison would be Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns.
What?? We are not comparing Zoro and Luffy here, we are comparing Zoro and Sanji.
But sure, if you can't accept Sanji being a manager, then we can have Zoro and Sanji as Braun Strowman and Nicholas.

Look, they even carrying the same belt. Just like how Zoro and Sanji both supposed to be the same chicken wings, right? Happy now?

What?? We are not comparing Zoro and Luffy here, we are comparing Zoro and Sanji.
But sure, if you can't accept Sanji being a manager, then we can have Zoro and Sanji as Braun Strowman and Nicholas.

Look, they even carrying the same belt. Just like how Zoro and Sanji both supposed to be the same chicken wings, right? Happy now?
LOL, another bad comparison here. But you do you.

When did I said that Wings are equals? Quote me when I said that.
Oh you didn't? Sorry I can't remember what every Sanji fanboy A, fanboy B, and fanboy C each saying. Good to hear then.

A random kid vs a full time professional wrestler. Yeah a good comparison lmao. At least put two guys with close age gap and similar built lol.
A random Judge's kid and a fulltime professional swordsman since he was a child. Indeed a good comparison imho. Age is nothing but number.