One Piece Episode 1048 - For the Future! Yamato and the Great Swordsmen's Pledge

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • 4/5

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • 3/5

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
Saw the preview of the next episode. It's a huge downgrade of animation compared to this ep lmao.

Well, not that I expected good animation when it comes to Momo.:kayneshrug:
Even the Anime staff disliked Momoron. :gokulaugh:

Lolda must be Momoron's only supporter in this whole wide world. :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Chansard really keep dropping banger after banger animation.

And now we got this.

Kaido bros, we keep winning.:crazwhat::steef::kaimoji:
Can't wait for the animation when Crydo died after falling into a pool. :suresure:

People try to keep Yamato out of discussion and stale most of the time on purpose to just ignore the fact that she can beat Katakuri and shoot Doffy with Raimei Hakke.

The only bad match Yamato would have would be against King due to his durability alone, Marco, Katakuri, can put up Benn Beckman, Queen, Lucci, Jozu, Doflamingo, Smothilie, she smokes everyone.

I mean Yamato was someone Kaidou wanted as the guardian of Wano country and as Shogun in his absence.

A mere YC2 or YC1 terms used in the community is not getting decent treatment like this.

Yamato is crazy strong :steef:

Let's remember that Yamato is the only character in Wano that managed to did a 1vs1 against Kaido

Zoro, Law, Kidd, no one except Luffy and Linlin ofc

And people continue to put her under YC1 and Zoro pre final power up :seriously:

Let's remember that Yamato is the only character in Wano that managed to did a 1vs1 against Kaido

And people continue to put her under YC1 and Zoro pre final power up :seriously:
I have her easily above Benn Beckman who is extremely overrated and doesn't even have ACOC, Yamato was being fawned over by Kaidou to be the Shogun of Wano and protect the country in his absence, that's not a job a Yonko gives a YC2 or even a YC1 to do.

What? Zoro faced Kaido in a 1v1 and beat Kaido during their clash with 20 to 30 broken bones. Zoro's strength was cut in half at least. Zoro was nerfed at the time. No other character the manga has achieved that.

Yamato is closer to rooftop Zoro than KoH Zoro.

Don't forget what happened to Yamato when she encountered GB. He completely embarrassed her. She was begging to call for help from Luffy, Zoro and the other SH

What? Zoro faced Kaido in a 1v1 and beat Kaido during their clash with 20 to 30 broken bones. Zoro's strength was cut in half at least. Zoro was nerfed at the time. No other character the manga has achieved that.

Yamato is closer to rooftop Zoro than KoH Zoro.

Don't forget what happened to Yamato when she encountered GB. He completely embarrassed her. She was begging to call for help from Luffy, Zoro and the other SH
Zoro deflected 3 Kaido's no name attacks while Kaido was motionless and with no CoC and after that he used Ashura, stop.

Yamato fought Kaido in 1vs1 for at least 10 minutes, while Kaido used CoC, Thunder Bagua and other attacks.

This was a true 1vs1.

Yamato is closer to KoH Zoro, Law and Kidd.

Stop with this Zorotard's powerscaling.

I have her easily above Benn Beckman who is extremely overrated and doesn't even have ACOC, Yamato was being fawned over by Kaidou to be the Shogun of Wano and protect the country in his absence, that's not a job a Yonko gives a YC2 or even a YC1 to do.
Yamato is stronger for sure than a YC1 like King/Marco and than a YC2 like Queen but i think Beckman is still stronger than her

For now IMO we have Beckman >= Law/Kidd >= Zoro > Yamato they all are over Commanders and below Top Tiers

And i bet that Beckman will have CoC but it's only headcanon for now

Zoro deflected 3 Kaido's no name attacks while Kaido was motionless and with no CoC and after that he used Ashura, stop.

Yamato fought Kaido in 1vs1 for at least 10 minutes, while Kaido used CoC, Thunder Bagua and other attacks.

This was a true 1vs1.

Yamato is closer to KoH Zoro, Law and Kidd.

Stop with this Zorotard's powerscaling.

Yamato is stronger for sure than a YC1 like King/Marco and than a YC2 like Queen but i think Beckman is still stronger than her

For now IMO we have Beckman >= Law/Kidd >= Zoro > Yamato they all are over Commanders and below Top Tiers

And i bet that Beckman will have CoC but it's only headcanon for now
Stop with the Zoro hate for once and start reading and comprehending the manga.

You and others always talk about how Kaido didn't use ACoC and name attacks, but never mention Zoro's poor condition. I'm wondering why that is?

We all know the reason, it's a bad look for Kaido so you have to make excuses for him. Zoro can never look good to you haters, he always have to look bad.

Imagine fighting somebody physically smaller than you with less physical strength who has 20 to 30 broken bones yet they still kick your ass. No amount of excuses will make up for you getting your ass kicked.

Zoro was nerfed when he fought Kaido in a 1v1. 20 to 30 broken bones cut his strength in half at least. That more than makes up for Kaido not using ACoC. If Zoro would have been in better condition he would have gave Kaido a harder fight and much longer fight.

Zoro countered Kaido's twister and causes Kaido more damage than Yamato's strongest attack.

Zoro could temporarily block hakai. A combo attack from 2 Yonkos. While Yamato couldn't even block Kaido's arrow attack.

Zoro = Ben Beckman > Law/Kid ≥ Yamato.

Maybe you should stop calling people Zorotard since you refuse to acknowledge Zoro's poor conditions. That shows how far you are willing to go to downplay Zoro.

20 to 30 broken bones cut his strength in half at least
half? Why half?

Human body has like 200 bones.
If Zoro would have been in better condition he would have gave Kaido a harder fight and much longer fight
So what was stopping him from putting a fight from the start on the roof?

Zoro countered Kaido's twister
made up bullshit
and causes Kaido more damage than Yamato's strongest attack
based on what? a cut?

Weaker scabbards like Kiku were causing same cuts on Kaido.
Zoro could temporarily block hakai. A combo attack from 2 Yonkos. While Yamato couldn't even block Kaido's arrow attack
Zoro couldn't block shit from a commander, what does that mean? commander > 2 yonko?