Votes: 12 6.2%
  • 2/5

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • 1/5

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • 0/5

Votes: 11 5.6%

• Total voters
My one pet peeve with the anime will always be conquerors coating .
the way its shown in the manga

theres consistency so you can easily spot when its used
in the anime so many other auras/colors that dominate and are in place
its harder for you watching to tell oh thats conquerors coating. in the manga its so clear. Thats the same thing luffy, yamato, wb, roger etc used.
Post automatically merged:

Anime is gonna make it justice.
am sure they will try and add some choreography to it
but I dont think they can do enough

if people say its dope maybe
but otherwise prob skippable

pretty much only watched the jinbei , sanji , zoro fight
oh and robin's cause I heared she snapped maria in half
:milaugh:

Law and kidd vs BM probably won't be this well animated cause budget is being saved for G5
I hope that Law finisher is well animated and maybe Kidd too, Big Mom attacks are super lame, the team cant go all out because they are fighting inside Onigashima, King vs Zoro had basically infinite space to fight. The final clash was so big that cover all Onigashima

Let be honest Law&Kidd vs Mom is a very static fight, mom never dodge she send just animated figures so Zoro vs King was the fastestes and more dinamic fight in all Wano.

That wasnt a fight
just those two launching attacks at her
totally agree, that my fear Mom is just a tank that doesnt move at all while the other 2 try to tag her with tricks or cheap shot
I hope they dont fuck the 2 only hype attacks in that fight but there is no match to work with and the space is limited to the main room inside Onigashima while Zoro vs King had infinite space to move so that the last clash basically cover all onigashima

He did.

Episode 870 set a new standard for the One Piece anime. I think it was objectively the biggest budget, largest group of quality animators working on a single episode at that time.

King vs Zoro final episode is one of the best ever, but a few episodes in this arc alone are of the same caliber and higher.
there was 1 rooftop episode that was maybe to the same level than this 1 in which all 5 supernova fought Kaido dragon form
I still prefer this one because, it aint a one way in which one side spams all attack and the other one just tank it

The best fight in one piece tbh

Also King looked far far more powerful than in the manga
This. :cheers:

Lolda did everything he could to make King to be Queen's equal in the manga. :noo:

Anime King can (and has) fold Cook and Queen at the same time. Anime King looked like he can beat Kidd or Law in a solo fight tbh. :steef:

I can't wait for the final of Luffy vs Kaido, I'm sure they will go all out as well
Funniest One Piece fight animated incoming! :myman:

Zoro vs King as written by Lolda:

Zoro vs King as animated by TOEI:

This. :cheers:

Lolda did everything he could to make King to be Queen's equal in the manga. :noo:

Anime King can (and has) fold Cook and Queen at the same time. Anime King looked like he can beat Kidd or Law in a solo fight tbh. :steef:

Funniest One Piece fight animated incoming! :myman:

Zoro vs King as written by Lolda:

Zoro vs King as animated by TOEI:

Toei masked well Oda's garbage, sadly it wont mask the garbage idea and poor explanation of King's powers