• 1/5

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • 0/5

Votes: 11 5.6%

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Akainu making donut out of ace?
Haki + elemental weakness. Magma smothers/puts out the flames forcing Ace's real body to get burned.

Same way hakiless rubber could damage Enel, because of elemental weakness. This was outright stated by Rayleigh.

Unless Katakuri is weak to flames (and I doubt it, because he has flaming attacks in his moveset), and even then Greenbull who should be weak to flames, simply reformed without damage when he was burned.

Bonus: Jackpot is not doing shit to the Invincible Katakuri either.

Perks of being logia-like.

Haki + elemental weakness. Magma smothers puts out the flames forcing Ace's real body to get burned.

For example, rubber could damage Enel, because of elemental weakness. This was outright stated by Rayleigh.

Unless Katakuri is weak to flames (and I doubt it, because he has flaming attacks in his moveset), and even then Greenbull who should be weak to flames, simply reformed without damage when he was burned.

Bonus: Jackpot is not doing shit to the Invincible Katakuri either.

Perks of being logia-like.
Well do you really see mochi being superior to magma like flames?

ZenZu

Well do you really see mochi being superior to magma like flames?
It's not about superiority. Even Imu's nuke can't damage a logia without haki or matchup properties applied.

Katakuri's fruit is functionally a logia. In that he fully creates, controls, reforms, and regenerates. The only thing making his fruit not a logia in actuality is that mochi is not a natural substance. Hence special paramecia (Aka paramecia which functions as a logia).

Lmfao someone doesn't know what a logia is. Logia's can be touched and hurt without haki if not in their elemental state.

ZenZu

Huh? You used a distracted Kizaru being cut by Apoo as an argument but now logias can be hurt if not in their element state?
Yup, logias have a real body and have to transform into their logia state. When their devil fruits aren't fully active they have a normal body which can be hurt and touched like any other being.

When is a logia not in their element? :quest:
When their df is not activated.

Most logias either have their df activated at all times, or have trained to have it activated on reflex (aka upon contact).

Katakuri was hallucinating which explains why he didn't have his fruit activated, you can tell because him and Oven both were not using any df abilities or haki. Just basic punches.
Post automatically merged:

Even if he does every last one of his attacks will melt on contact with King's "Magma like" flames so even with FS it's kinda impossible to do anything when all your attacks will melt away in seconds.
True that, in a clash he wouldn't fare well against King's flames.

I think that Oda made a mistake here. Katakuri has a Mochi body, so this type of attack should not cause damage to him, as happens with Luffy's rubber body, only he has a more viscous body, which has been demonstrated more than once.

Mochi has weaknesses. Water - loses its stickiness (as Jinbe freed Luffy). Cold(natural) - it becomes hard, which means it loses the flexibility with which it could avoid attacks with Haki. Well, magma, it will obviously just melt the mochi. Mochi can withstand heat or fire(he even have attack with heat and fire - Grilled\Burning mochi), but against magma with its melting power, it is unlikely.

One Piece: The Cursed Holy Sword
Zoro one shots Lanji and breaks his arm, you know THAT gif.
Ok, thanks. I have only seen that movie once and that was probably over a decade ago, so I don't remember that part.

We're hopefully having reality breaking sword clashes with Zoro vs Mihawk. :myman:
Post automatically merged:

Aramaki will literally fucking die when the CoC shockwave comes :suresure:
:eeke: