• 2/5

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • 1/5

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • 0/5

Votes: 11 5.6%

• Total voters
The scale is insane… zoro is insane
King is definitly stronger than Kata,Marco,maybe Sabo too only Woro&Ray and Shiryu can surpass this dude:steef:

Flame eperor can take Wing? I doubt this guy is much faster than whatever Sabo shows to us, has huge close aoe istant attack jackpock, insane defense, fast as fuck and lethal the dude can use whatever to kill you

@nik87 Flame Emperor Sabo vs Wing the perfect being who win this fight?

King is definitly stronger than Kata,Marco,maybe Sabo too only Woro&Ray and Shiryu can surpass this dude:steef:

Flame eperor can take Wing? I doubt this guy is much faster than whatever Sabo shows to us, has huge close aoe istant attack jackpock, insane defense, fast as fuck and lethal the dude can use whatever to kill you

@nik87 Flame Emperor Sabo vs Wing the perfect being who win this fight?
I gotta give it to king for now although I gotta say with the way they did king and his flames sabo gonna be absolutely nasty especially if oda gives him adv coc

Pretty sure that's because it was enclosed hallways vs open air. They were given more open area to show things like speed. Aside from blurs, it's hard to depict that in a smaller space.

For me, the episode was fine. I still don't like King. Zoro was cool but no amount of flashy attacks you give him gives King a personality.

I also didn't really like the CG, like some foreground rocks and parts of mountain you can tell were 3D renders slightly painted over, they needed to be a bit more blended.

Rest was good.
just reading the backlog right now, so not sure if anyone answered yet but nothing CG there

So let me remind all the clowns that scale people cuz they are drawn sometimes next to each other or due to bounty which are uselss to scale strenght

Wing best attack is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Queen and I am still generous

Wing has in arsenal AP attack that can melt mountain like butter (Akainu 2.0) while fliying above the sky covering the hole island while this clown Queen best shot is a bump laser

Talk about league of between first mate and second or third mate

That was always obvious when people like Magellan fodderized multiple YC level people including Ivankov and the BBP and then his equal joins Blackbeard making him the "YC1" of the crew.

:eeke:

the anime confirmed what Zoroboys said. Zoro independently gives three blades haki and acok after chapter 1033. on the roof, he let Enma take him. for the downs, the animators even changed the color. violet on Enma = Enma pulls haki herself and Zoro lets her do it. green haki on three blades = Zoro independently infuses the required amount of haki + acoc into all (or not all) blades, regardless of the presence of enma.

That tree above Enma, in another frame it has a face.
GB waiting for them to kill each other. :suresure: