• 1/5

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • 0/5

Votes: 11 5.6%

• Total voters
If Luffy vs Lucci was animated in 2023:
Needs more amogus easter eggs.

What the anime proved

1. King is vastly superior to Kakuri in terms of AP, Durability, Speed, DC, AOE, Manuverability, and Defense.

2. Kings last attack was Yonko caliber. The same cannot be said for either sanji or katakuri or marco.

3. King just like sanji turned completely invisible when using his super speed yet zoro countered effortlessly. So there is 0 proof that sanji is above king in speed especially when sanji fought a person vastly slower than himself and zoros opponent.

4. King even in flame mode was scared of zoro attacking him and defended himself with a sword even though he had his flame on.

5. King had his flame on while using his final grand attack in which zoro still actually cut him

6. Zoro seems to have better portrayal of observation haki in comparison to sanji since he was able to track the movements of someone as fast or even faster than germa bossted sanji

7. This also proves that zoro indeed used coc to pushed king off him trying to take his blades

8. Anime also proves that zoros stamina was fine. It was simply enma still handicapping zoro trying to take to much of his haki while he was ending king.

9. Anime also proves that King's fire did indeed become MAGMA in form and heat.
Rent free.
:pepedoffy:
Why are Zoro simps so desperate to prove they're better than a hecking comic-relief cook all the time that they'll even resort to using filler?

This is an excellent episode, I have not received such sincere and violent emotions for a long time, the last time this happened when "no way home" came out. Not a single Sanjifag clown will spoil my impression. Perfect!
Post automatically merged:

https://media.tenor.com/YRgJaW-PwTgAAAAM/nat-geo.gif
Yeah, I told you to wait and just let the staff cook bro.

They didn't let us down at all.

What are the odds they’re going to cut the budget on this episode to save money for Gear 5…
Budget is a thing, but I wouldn't say its as much of an issue as staff and scheduling. Episodes like this for example have staff working on them for long ass periods of time.

I think Ishizuka, the AD for pretty much half the episode and the storyboard artist for the second half, was probably working on just this episode for like several months.

Its definitely going to be about which episodes end up getting prioritized. After big episodes like the last two, it might take a while before the more notable animators who worked on these episodes appear for notable contributions.

It depends on a lot of factors.

Budget is a thing, but I wouldn't say its as much of an issue as staff and scheduling. Episodes like this for example have staff working on them for long ass periods of time.

I think Ishizuka, the AD for pretty much half the episode and the storyboard artist for the second half, was probably working on just this episode for like several months.

Its definitely going to be about which episodes end up getting prioritized. After big episodes like the last two, it might take a while before the more notable animators who worked on these episodes appear for notable contributions.

It depends on a lot of factors.
Yeah that’s the thing is maintaining this level of work consistently isn’t happening. And gear 5 vs Kaido is going to likely be two episodes they’ll want to make sure are both great. As such Kid and Law vs Big Mom just like in the manga, likely isn’t a big deal to toei so they’ll cut a lot of it.

Yeah that’s the thing is maintaining this level of work consistently isn’t happening. And gear 5 vs Kaido is going to likely be two episodes they’ll want to make sure are both great. As such Kid and Law vs Big Mom just like in the manga, likely isn’t a big deal to toei so they’ll cut a lot of it.
Personally, I think that Luffy gear 4th vs Kaido is the most likely to suffer cut backs here and there. Chapters 1037 doesn't seem like it'll have a particularly good board, but we might get a good animator like Tu popping up to do a scene or two.

Personally, I think that Luffy gear 4th vs Kaido is the most likely to suffer cut backs here and there. Chapters 1037 doesn't seem like it'll have a particularly good board, but we might get a good animator like Tu popping up to do a scene or two.
Yeah they may cut some of that, but I think Kaido vs Luffy is a much more hyped fight for the fandom than any part of Big Moms.

Yeah they may cut some of that, but I think Kaido vs Luffy is a much more hyped fight for the fandom than any part of Big Moms.
I actually am interested to see how much laughs will OP reactors on Youtube give G5 vs Kaido. I think their reaction should give manga readers a chance to see if Luffy vs Kaido lives up to its hype as the series' funniest arc-final fight.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Luffy and Zoro's fights are going to be seen as and will be portrayed as well above everyone else's because they're outside. It was literally impossible to get the same kind of scale they did since Sanji fought in a damn hallway and Kidd and Law inside. Kidd and Law will likely look crazy during their final attacks but it wont be possible to match the scale before then.