One Piece Episode 1071 - 𝕃𝕦𝕗𝕗π•ͺ'𝕀 β„™π•–π•’π•œ - 𝔸π•₯π•₯π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π••! 𝔾𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝟝

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

• 4/5

• 3/5

• 2/5

• 1/5

• 0/5

Results are only viewable after voting.
Some Luffy Tunes fans boasted this is gonna surpass MUI Goku episode that lolstomped the internet. :suresure:

Turns out this isn't even better than 1061, let alone 1062. Let alone MUI episode. :emohiyo:

I think Bajrang Gun also won't garner the same hype Goku, Frieza, and 17 vs Jiren finale. What do you guys think? :usosmug:

@nik87
@Elder Lee Hung
@HA001 OF THE RAIN
@Extravlad
@silverfire
@ZenZu
@Lor D. Coast
@ThunderSupernova
@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
@AkainuTheGrimReaper
@Kurozumi Wiwi
@Kerkovian
@Tejas
@Monster Luffy
@MonsterKaido
Most of luffy's episodes will have random people running around and Luffy prepping a giant fist, we'll eventually get a full episode just for a punch. I guarantee you that people will hate it.

Welcome to worstgen. This is the place where people just complain about one piece one way or another way :) you cannot see happy people here with one piece :)
Did you expect to come on worstgen and see this?

"PEAK FICTION, THIS IS THE GREATEST TRANSFORMATION IN ANIME HISTORY"
"ONE PIECE HAS BROKEN THE INTERNET, IT'S MORE ICONIC THAN BREAD"
"GODA IS THE GREATEST WRITER IN THE HISTORY OF HUMANITY"

If you're more comfortable hearing that kind of thing, there are plenty of places for that.

If you're more comfortable hearing that kind of thing, there are plenty of places for that.
This is not what i meant to . You should improve your capacity.

no one want to hear that also but balantly saying the episode is trash is just pure hating

This is not what i meant to . You should improve your capacity.
no one want to hear that also but balantly saying the episode is trash is just pure hating
The "hating" here is more nuance than the cult-like praise I'm seeing elsewhere.

You probably have a higher tolerance for the cult side of the fandom than some guys on worstgen criticizing the pacing and the flashbacks.

The "hating" here is more nuance than the cult-like praise I'm seeing elsewhere.

You probably have a higher tolerance for the cult side of the fandom than some guys on worstgen criticizing the pacing and the flashbacks.
Overly praising a good episode is way better than belittling a good episode.

Overly praising a good episode is way better than belittling a good episode.
"belittling"?

Anytime there is overwhelming praise of something in the media, there will be a counter-culture backlash.
Expecting 100% of people to be satisfied with a product is naΓ―ve.

Ignore these people, their opinions don't matter, take a look at the big picture.
Did you watch one piece day? All the Gear 5 toys, video game DLC's, Stickers, and Mobile-Game tie-ins with this episode?

The episode is fine, it's done its job. It'll fatten Namco-Bandai's pockets, the majority of the masses have blind hype.
No amount of pacing/flashback complaints on a little anime forum can belittle that.