One Piece Episode 1071 - 𝕃𝕦𝕗𝕗π•ͺ'𝕀 β„™π•–π•’π•œ - 𝔸π•₯π•₯π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π••! 𝔾𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝟝

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

• 4/5

• 3/5

• 2/5

• 1/5

• 0/5

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bro...that was white super saiyan
Post automatically merged:

But who came with the idea of ruining it with adding non G5 stuff... :whitepress: The gorosei talk was so slow with no music...Prety much skipped the non Luffy stuff....I was expecting hearing drums of liberation throughout the episode.

This episode is VERY POORLY directed

tf, why didn’t they get any of the good directors for this?

It’s just a bunch of wobbly animation and cartoon sfx…. Nothing is clear… weird clip show in the middle… They shouldn’t have included Orochi… reused animation

and of course the way it was poorly written in the manga is still here in the anime too

6/10

It felt weirdly directed, I don't know I didn't feel the "freedom", the pacing was really weird. Beautifully animated scenes but lacking a common thread

It felt weirdly directed, I don't know I didn't feel the "freedom", the pacing was really weird. Beautifully animated scenes but lacking a common thread
It was so confusing...They should have stuck with looney toon/Tom and Jerry type animation if you ask me. The whole Boro breadth and reflecting was looking so bad...if I was not a manga reader...I would get nothing out of it...and the cuts were too fast to even notice what was happening.
Post automatically merged:

This was very underwhelming.... I lowkey had far more expectations...

Episode is fun and good but definitely didnt reach expectations....however, that drum beat is awesome and topnotch...G5 transformation is iconic...reminds me of Naruto vs Pain..half episode is top notch and other half is bad animation...4/5 only for transformation...

Direction and animation was great like we expected. My only nitpick is that when Luffy does something it shows too fast that i cant see it properly.
Best example in Boro breath scene. Luffy makes a funny face when Kaido fires it but i cant see it because the animation needs to show Luffy swinging his legs for a minute in the air.
I loved when they showed us the previous gears. It gave me some nostalgia. 4 ⭐rating from me.

Its acceptable since 5(and Gear 5) was supposed to be "PEAK" and this was nowhere near that...:luffyswat:
Transformation was PEAK and so is drum beat. Rest is meh. So when you cant rate for what it deserves, you can't ask people to be legit when they vote 5 for every shit. And 0 and 1 ratings are just out of spite.

Direction and animation was great like we expected. My only nitpick is that when Luffy does something it shows too fast that i cant see it properly.
Best example in Boro breath scene. Luffy makes a funny face when Kaido fires it but i cant see it because the animation needs to show Luffy swinging his legs for a minute in the air.
I loved when they showed us the previous gears. It gave me some nostalgia. 4 ⭐rating from me.
Also i got my new pfp from the episode too. :hihihi:

Transformation was PEAK and so is drum beat. Rest is meh. So when you cant rate for what it deserves, you can't ask people to be legit when they vote 5 for every shit. And 0 and 1 ratings are just out of spite.
They used the same sequence 3 times bro... That's literally BAD. For all the hype it has I'd expect toei to use original scenes every time. For all the legendary animators assembled it shoulda been better. The direction is poor asl too.

It’s unfortunate, but it’s pretty much what I expected.
The pacing was terrible at usual, but they even reused the shot of Luffy bouncing around and dragged everything else out.

The Gorosei’s narration was still painfully stupid to endure. Hiyori’s stupidity in confronting Orochi without a proper plan as well.

The Gear 5 stuff would actually work much better if they just played it straight just like with older cartoons. Trying to mix it with modern animation just made it uncanny in some spots.

It all just reinforces that Toei can’t even put their best foot forward for an episode they hyped.

Direction was not good at all no