One Piece Episode 1079 - The Morning Comes! Luffy and the Others Rest!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • 4/5

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • 3/5

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
C

CensoredbyWG

Being schooled for 10 minutes is not = to holding someone, just don't forget to post when a fresh Yamato gets fodderized in a team fight while 1% King is fighting alone. :myman:
First, king will need to learn how to take more than 2 ACoC attacks without fainting, if greenbull was kind enough to leave him alive, he might come back as lore for EoS, he is DONE as a fighter tho.
Post automatically merged:

Lmao we thought the same about Alabasta , where are we now.

Clown argument lol. Where's the haki lightening lmao.
Do you understand the basic concept of haki works.

Lololololololol...
Her Adcoc is no where near Zoro level. Zoro damaged Kaido with pure AdCoA.
Yamato doesn't have Ryou. Neither internal destruction nor Barrier.
Zoro is better than her in every form of haki, impressive part is he mastered it in one arc within minutes.

Mythical Zoan is useless when Zoro monster Durability is at question. He surpasses her even in that. Recover is the only thing I can agree on with her Zoan fruit.

Lmao look at this clown. , ridiculous? He never used Adcoc or any haki on Lucci till now. Stop reading two piece. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Luffy negged him? He went all out with G5 , And decent haki usage which rendered him useless after the fight lmao pretty pathetic. I don't remember any Yonkou winning and then exhausted like that. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Confirms you can't read or even watch properly.
King still has bandages , his wing is damaged , cut in half.
There's no flame... He doesn't have his sword.
Full recovery yea lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Nobody is healing that quick from dragon damnation.
Post automatically merged:

Totally fresh yamato barely held off Kaido until Luffy came.
The copium is insane lol , nothing that sort happened. Yamato pointed out clouds getting weaker is when Luffy was fighting Kaido , she mentioned he must be exhausted by now too. It never happened while she was fighting. Stop the copium.

Lmao , who said he gave his all. Even before Hakai. Zoro was keeping up with Yonkou easily. Whereas everyone else was getting clowned.
Kaido forgot? Lolololol try reading chapters. Scars still being drawn after him being taken out but yamato still not drawn as much as Kaido scar πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Wanna compare which was more important to Oda.

Again all copium with no evidence.
Your yamato used Adcoc on admiral and it didn't do shit lol.
Luffy was out of commission after the fight. πŸ˜‚πŸ—ΏπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
To the matter of fact , Lucci came out unscathed of the fight after getting ko but Luffy turned old.
Yamato was the only one who harmed ryokugyu lol, he even talked about it.

Luffy NEGGED lucci WITHOUT ACoC, only reason why luffy was tired was because of gear 5 tax.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
β€Ž
Wtf, sounds completely different than Vergo lol
Yea he's going for a higher more mischievous tone for Greenbull.

In his silhouette introduction his voice actor had it down to a t, I think Suwabe has been instructed to do the same.

Unfortunate the previous VA died, he was tailor made for the role, can't go wrong with Suwabe though.

This episode was VERY interesting with regards to what Doflamingo said about justice. Wano have

- Fired the old teachers
- Hired a new teacher that is going to brain wash the kids (tell the real history)

Basically, whoever wins, BECOMES justice like Doflamingo said. Smart man. Makes you think about real life and what we have been taught in "neutral" arenas like schools and from TV.