Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 0/5

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
One Piece EPISODE 1085
[The Last Curtain! Luffy and Momonosuke's Vow]
終幕!ルフィとモモの助の誓い
Shūmaku! Rufi to Momonosuke no Chikai

Opening 25 | SEKAI NO OWARI - Saikō Tōtatsuten (最高到達点)
Ending 19 | Chilli Beans - Raise

Chapter(s) : 1057 (1 - )

Screenplay | ___
Art | ___
Animation |
横田守 - Mamoru Yokota
Direction | 深澤敏則 - Toshinori Fukuzawa
Storyboard | __

Airdate: November 19, 2023

Episode 1085 Preview

Egghead Arc + Concept Art (set to begin on January 7, 2024)

Last edited:
This was a good episode

All the build up of Yamato joining only to have rug pulled under us outta nowhere is kinda frustrating

I love how Luffy consider Momo like a brother like White beard did with Oden and giving him the that made me emotional

Luffy's child like nature is starting to affect Kidd and Law and Law is such a tsundere 😂

I loved this arc, was it perfect no but it's positive definitely outweighs it's negative for me so I give it a rating of 8.5/10

I’m definitely looking forward to when Yamato comes back to join the Straw Hats (no fleets, but the Straw Hats) like she said she would.

Unless Oda has Yamato killed or kills her dreams to sail and has her stay trapped in Wano while being a guard dog for the rest of her entire life, then I think I’m within reason in thinking what I do.

I’m sure many people don’t see eye to eye with me, and that they prob have a far different view of Yamato in mind, so I just felt to say that I respect those people.

And that I hope that anyone, regardless of how different our views are, can be respectful of my views just as I am of theirs. This manga has brought much happiness to me, so I hope it continues to bring me and others more happiness as we move forward. :)

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I’m definitely looking forward to when Yamato comes back to join the Straw Hats (no fleets, but the Straw Hats) like she said she would.

Unless Oda has Yamato killed or kills her dreams to sail and has her stay trapped in Wano while being a guard dog for the rest of her entire life, then I think I’m within reason in thinking what I do.

I’m sure many people don’t see eye to eye with me, and that they prob have a far different view of Yamato in mind, so I just felt to say that I respect those people.

And that I hope that anyone, regardless of how different our views are, can be respectful of my views just as I am of theirs. This manga has brought much happiness to me, so I hope it continues to bring me and others more happiness as we move forward. :)
I'm going to my grave believing Oda changed his mind on her joining. Or he wouldn't have written it the way he did.

I'm going to my grave believing Oda changed his mind on her joining. Or he wouldn't have written it the way he did.
Yamato joining by way of demanding he take her because she was friends with Luffy's brother would have been a selfish way of joining.

Now Yamato will be deprived of Luffy's company as she spends day in and day out being Momo's guard dog, and the feeling of what she's missing out on at sea will really start to sink in.