One Piece Episode 1096 - A Forbidden Piece of History! A Theory Concerning a Kingdom

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 4/5

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 3/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 0/5

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
One Piece EPISODE 1096
[A Forbidden Piece of History! A Theory Concerning a Kingdom]
禁じられた歴史!ある王国の仮説
Kinjirareta Rekishi! Aru Ōkoku no Kasetsu

Opening 26 | Hiroshi Kitadani - UUUUUS! (あーーっす!)
Ending 20 | Maki Otsuki - Dear sunrise

Chapter(s) : 1066 ( - ),

Screenplay | ___
Art | ___
Animation |
島貫正弘 - Masahiro Shimanuki
Direction | 嶋谷将 - Tasuku Shimaya
Storyboard | ___

Airdate: March 3, 2024

Episode 1097 Preview

★☆★

One Piece OP 26

One Piece ED 20

Last edited:
Professor Clover was goated

Seeing Robin in tears got me emotional 😭😭

I love the design for Vegapunk lmao it's so Oda kinda looks like Einstein (We also see the silhouette of him) seems like he knows Dragon too

I love the space aspect of this arc and we get a big ass giant ancient robot added to it now lmao

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
Good episode, really enjoyed how they made visual presentations to explain bits of the lore and the animation style for Ohara's flashback! Dr. Vegapunk's voice is spot on, exactly how I envisioned it to be.

Ya'll ready to look East for the next episode? :moonwalk:

I'm very pleased that One Piece is finally getting some great character animation more consistently in the TV anime! Character animation is a great way of bringing the larger than life personalities of Oda's characters into reality, and definitely can go a long way to make them more endearing to an audience.
The character animation was awesome and endearing! I enjoyed seeing Professor Clover again! I would travel with Clover and learn about the world!

It was a great episode. One Piece episode are kinda good these days. Somehow the pacing feels better, or maybe I got use to it? Anyway Vegapunk VA is great and Ohara flash back is one of my favorites.