One Piece Episode 901 - Charging into the Enemy's Territory - Bakura Town - Where Officials Thrive!

Rate The Episode

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love kiku readiness for action hope toei can give some action for her next episode:neesama:...they can give batman some hype so kiku should deserve it too...nice introduction of holdem and his ball lion....I just LOL at luffy vs batman fight:milaugh:...hope to see more bakura town next episode...overall decent episode...:cheers:

I liked that episode.

I'm not sure if it was just me, but I liked how the anime went for a generally more uncomfortable approach to portraying Holdem. I generally, really liked the atmosphere throughout this episode, specifically in that scene. The lighting choices, board and music placement I felt were all generally well put together this episode. In saying that, I think somethings definitely could have been better placed, but overall, despite hardly any interesting content being covered, I felt the anime staff did an admirable enough job with what they given here.

Animation wise, former character designer Kazuya Hisada was the animation supervisor, and top listed Key animator, with his animation being found across the episode. Overall, solid stuff from him, with the obvious highlight being Luffy attacking Batman(which although is a controversial scene), had nice effects and showcased Hisada's classic snappiness.

Overall, pretty solid, if uneventful episode, looking forward to the next few upcoming episodes more.

Holdem moments were fun, his interactions with the lion are good and very One piece. And I admit that Holdem have some style here.

Luffy moment against Bat man is ridiculous

Hol up this really happened :tchpepe:

Haven't even watched this ep this doesn't make sense seeing as Luffy one-shotted Holdem so much unnecessary effects they have time to wank of Zoro though :lusalty:

Welcome to Toei Land

Still good animation tho :kayneshrug:

Last edited:
Batman aint playing. Luffy fans are crying themselves to sleep somewhere:gokulaugh:.

I hate hearing OBalls crying the entire time was so annoying like cant we just kill this bitch off. God how much time did she have to stupid wimper. I hate the fact that best boy Gon Freaks shares the same VA as her. This is why Toko is better.

Honestly tho Toei needs to stop this bullshit and get their PLs in check wtf. This is no different to Pekoms low diffing Sanji last arc. Stop this unneccasry shit.

After watching this episode I remembered that I wasted my time trying to convince some people that the anime is not canon, that the anime team is doing whenever they want to increase the length of some scene even if it means to give characters power they never showed...I was stupid, I should have just close my mouth and wait because the anime never failed to do such bullshit :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Batman for Pirate King!

No seriously though couldn't they just show bat dude dodging Luffy's attack instead and then run away. Toei gonna be Toei, I guess. :cautious:

The stuff with Otama's capture was a bit dragged out, but otherwise a decent episode. Also poor Law, Luffy just come back and already the man is about to have an aneurysm over the strawhat's antics, lol.

Charlotte LinLin

The voice of Jinbei stans 😊
I hope they pull up on the pace soon, because the first act was dragging an awful lot already as it was...in the anime its even worse, and most importantly they waste valuable time for this Batman dude who won't appear again in the anime either way

Status
Not open for further replies.