One Piece Episode 910 - Legendary Samurai - The Man Who Roger Admired!

Rate The Episode

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was an intense episode; they showed us a bit more of Oden's past than I thought we would get at this point. But yeah, some of that art was wonky. Hopefully the animation team is saving their A-game for Luffy verses Kaido (fingers crossed). :owo:

You gotta remember this is 20 years ago
So king was maybe so pervert that he was showing muscles a lot
Queen had a different look too
Kings was hitting the roids' back then I see. Actually his flames appear to be missing as well. Also is that Queen on the right? I can't tell, lol.

Obviously the animation team was trying to make them all look imposing and what not, but they screwed up royally me thinks.

Great episode

Kinda pissed they changed how oden died stupid toei.

Its incredible how Oda was able to incorporate the journey from punk hazard to Zou and fully connect it back to wano, props to Goda sensei

Excellent episode. A lot of content covered, the storyboard started and ended at great points. At no point did I feel bored as something was dragged unnecessarily, and the padding of action scenes/shots that created the setting/the intensity of the emotions only enhanced the experience. I guess my only real complaint is that I'm not attached to Oden's voice right away, this could just be fixed over time as he delivers more lines but this VA was cast way back in the Zou arc IIRC.

It's one of those rare weeks where the content in the manga and anime align perfectly. In this case, that's not a good thing as a lot of detailed information on Oden like his second sword was not available to the anime staff and many things were left up to interpretation. Maybe they even forgot how Oden died. I have to laugh at how Battosai Kiku was pushed into the background as a mystery unlockable character, when we already know who she is and what she looks like from the last dozen episodes.

Oden vs Ashura - Manga: Mid to High Diff, Anime: NO DIFF!

Big boy's color scheme is pretty dope. Flashy bright purple robe with the flowers matching his hair. with some dark blue tats underneath. This is a criminal boss that likes to show off. I wouldn't mind if he kept that in the present timeline.
Lol, either now we know why King wears the mask or Toei tried to imagine all their hybrid forms.

Excellent episode. A lot of content covered, the storyboard started and ended at great points. At no point did I feel bored as something was dragged unnecessarily, and the padding of action scenes/shots that created the setting/the intensity of the emotions only enhanced the experience. I guess my only real complaint is that I'm not attached to Oden's voice right away, this could just be fixed over time as he delivers more lines but this VA was cast way back in the Zou arc IIRC.

It's one of those rare weeks where the content in the manga and anime align perfectly. In this case, that's not a good thing as a lot of detailed information on Oden like his second sword was not available to the anime staff and many things were left up to interpretation. Maybe they even forgot how Oden died. I have to laugh at how Battosai Kiku was pushed into the background as a mystery unlockable character, when we already know who she is and what she looks like from the last dozen episodes.

Oden vs Ashura - Manga: Mid to High Diff, Anime: NO DIFF!

Big boy's color scheme is pretty dope. Flashy bright purple robe with the flowers matching his hair. with some dark blue tats underneath. This is a criminal boss that likes to show off. I wouldn't mind if he kept that in the present timeline.

Lol, either now we know why King wears the mask or Toei tried to imagine all their hybrid forms.
Pretty sure those guys were fodder in the anime, and weren't the calamities, considering there were like 10 of them.

Decent episode....lol at how oden vs ashura are told in anime...in manga we know oden take a whole day to beat him while in anime ashura get lol diffed in a second by oden!but its understandable coz its just the show the result anyway...and finally we can see toki sama...as I expected she is not a Wanonese I bet she came from a foreign land that time travelled into future many times...

Pretty sure those guys were fodder in the anime, and weren't the calamities, considering there were like 10 of them.
I see it now. Kaido's got the three calamities, Toei blessed us with the three nitwits. :suresure::suresure:
Not-King on the left, not-Jack as the tallest one, not-Queen on the lower right, and the 4th one is Carrot rabies mode.

Not-Queen managed to stall the Hitokiri Battousai. Top tier.:funky:

Status
Not open for further replies.