One Piece Episode 913 - Everyone is Annihilated - Kaido's Furious Bolo Breath!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • 4/5

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • 3/5

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • 2/5

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • 1/5

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • 0/5

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One Piece EPISODE 912
"Everyone is Annihilated - Kaido's Furious Bolo Breath!"
全員消滅 カイドウ怒りのボロブレス!
Zen'in Shōmetsu - Kaidō Ikari no Boro Buresu!

Opening 22 | OVER THE TOP - Hiroshi Kitadani
Chapter(s) : -

Airdate: December 8, 2019

Episode 914 PREVIEW

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Dragon Kaido looks menacing. His drunken personality is very fun and Genda is doing a great job with his voice.

Boro Breath looks really awesome, and I know Toei are doing what they can with the hand they've been dealt, but the pacing makes it less enjoyable.

It was good, some people may be pissed off about the pacing but I'm used to it so I'm not too mad about it.
The Boro Breath scene was nicely done and Drunk Kaido I'm kinda disappointed cause he didn't really look drunk compared to the manga but yeah it seems next week's episode is where the action begins and the preview looks pretty good.
Also Tuyong Ce said next week's the "best" so I am kinda hyped but I am also lowering my expectations.

The anime is getting shittier and shittier. Terrible pacing. The animation is bad save for 1-2 key scenes. Kaido's mouth is not even moving. The story is not being adapted properly.

We were all waiting for Thunder Bagua next week but this entire episode was just still shots of Kaido's dragon form.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
The anime is getting shittier and shittier. Terrible pacing. The animation is bad save for 1-2 key scenes. Kaido's mouth is not even moving. The story is not being adapted properly.

We were all waiting for Thunder Bagua next week but this entire episode was just still shots of Kaido's dragon form.
Thunder Bagua isn't in next episode, it's in 915....sorry :josad:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Garbage episode.

Garbage art, garbage animation. Kaidou moving towards Oden's castle looked stiff af, his size traversing across Wano didn't have the presence it did in the manga, slideshow level stuff.

Just hit up youtube and watch Boro breath, that was the only well done segment this episode.

Dragon Kaido looks menacing. His drunken personality is very fun and Genda is doing a great job with his voice.

Boro Breath looks really awesome, and I know Toei are doing what they can with the hand they've been dealt, but the pacing makes it less enjoyable.

Yeah..... It's stuff like this I don't see Zoro beating Kaido, let alone hurting him. Heck I still having trouble Luffy beating him himself. Though no doubt Oda got a plan for it. Thinking it be WG Trio to ultimately taking him down in the end.

Good episode, but not great. Last week felt much better paced due to the dense content in the parts adapted, this week you could feel the stretch.

All these cinematic shots of Kaido's massive size eclipsing the sky and overwhelming the town were amazing, I could pause and admire that shit all day. That side, it was a mistake to show Kaido approaching Oden castle from afar. Anytime the dragon looks that tiny on screen, the animators must have had a tough time drawing a fluid sequence so it just looked like Kaido was floating around or zooming into the shot instead. Any other time Kaido's large body moved in front of the screen it looked great, Kaido flying around and blowing away scrubs with his presence is glorious. I especially liked that sequence where he turns around to catch Ashura and you see his rippling scales in motion.

King and Queen's first appearance? They're already in the opening, and anime onlys can't tell who they are until they're given names, so it's not really a big deal. Kaido dwarfing the boys is just hilarious, when in reality Jack is the closest individual to Big Mom's height. I love how everyone at the top of the Beast Pirates hierarchy are semi-giants around the same size. Even Whitebeard looks tiny compared to these four, and he's the biggest in his crew. Just imagine when they activate their hybrid forms and grow even further in size.

Hawkins staring at Kaido and running at him showing no intimidation. Jumping his action deer from roof to roof. Making a plan to use Kaido in a situation where he probably should have kept his mouth shut and stayed out of the way. Props to Kaido's MVP in Kuri.

Boro Breath was outrageous. The destruction easily surpassed the manga. It straight up looks like an energy blast compared a gust of hot air like the manga. I honestly could never tell if Kaido actually spit flames or just hot air, I have to assume Oda will just follow the anime to keep things consistent in the future. This was the focus of the episode so no complaints there.

The preview doesn't look promising, might just be another good but not great episode like this one. Fingers crossed!

Finalbeta

Law Nerd

He reminds me of Dragon Ball and Dragon Quest series:cheers:

One of the best character designs ever from Oda.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
good episode, boro breath looked good. BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY SORT OF REVEALED KING AND QUEEN IN THIS EPISODE
They thought they already revealed everything in the opening, they might as well have it in the episode :catcry:
Post automatically merged:

He reminds me of Dragon Ball and Dragon Quest series:cheers:

One of the best character designs ever from Oda.
His OST last episode was straight DBZ. Dragon Kaido in general is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.