One Piece Episode 919 - Rampage! The Prisoners - Luffy and Kid!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • 4/5

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • 3/5

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not going against Oda's vision as doesn't make sense on RS getting damage when he might use it later and doesn't make sense Usopp and Franky to modify something broken. It was fine especially later on Sanji use it later to peak at bathhouse.

Also no he didn't. Sanji overpowered him and beat him. What you mean by all of this?
I meant like in the anime the fight between RS Sanji vs Page One may be different than in the manga, for example, when Sanji equip the RS and hit Page One, it only took one kick for Page One to pull out his Hybrid Form because he couldn't handle Sanji's kicking power. But the anime might change the whole fight depending on how they will drag out the fight, maybe Page One could took more than one kick or Sanji will get scratch or something like that. If you misunderstood about what I'm saying, just talk to me and I will explain better ok(y)

I meant like in the anime the fight between RS Sanji vs Page One may be different than in the manga, for example, when Sanji equip the RS and hit Page One, it only took one kick for Page One to pull out his Hybrid Form because he couldn't handle Sanji's kicking power. But the anime might change the whole fight depending on how they will drag out the fight, maybe Page One could took more than one kick or Sanji will get scratch or something like that. If you misunderstood about what I'm saying, just talk to me and I will explain better ok(y)
Hardly doubt that. They won't do much on what Oda wants and planning, so unlikely for any of that to happen especially, but even fight is extended, it canon filler, and we learn more in manga than anime, so don't take anime too seriously on canon filler as deep.

Hardly doubt that. They won't do much on what Oda wants and planning, so unlikely for any of that to happen especially, but even fight is extended, it canon filler, and we learn more in manga than anime, so don't take anime too seriously on canon filler as deep.
Maybe you right, I'm just probably sleepy or something but I also saw you debate with other people, want me to join and support you?

It is canon since he did beat those fodder guys in manga. He isn't going to be afraid of beating someone weapons or no weapons. This kinda big FU to those who say Sanji can't break blades. This isn't first time he break weapons after all.

Also be prepared for extended animated fights for Sanji vs Page One and Drake later ;).
He has to One Shot Page One just like he did on the Manga.

He has to One Shot Page One just like he did on the Manga.
He didn't one shot Page One in the manga...

Is this comment made ironically?
Post automatically merged:

Bruh imagine if the Sanji vs Page One fight animation similar to like Genos vs Garou (don't know if you watch One Punch Man season 2 or not) but imagine that animation:finally::finally:
Pretty sure that the two episodes of the Kaido fight were significantly better animated than that fight from One Punch Man season 2...

So I guess anything's possible? Depends on the animation and staff on the episode. If they get someone great in to handle bits here and there, it could all come together nicely(albeit with intermissions in the action for dialogue).

Status
Not open for further replies.