One Piece Episode 919 - Rampage! The Prisoners - Luffy and Kid!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • 4/5

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • 3/5

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
look how easily sanji smashed samurai sword in the preview for next chap without even using haki. I still rem zoro boys say sanji is weak to sharp objects lol
We are in Wano, it's idiotic to think Luffy, Sanji, and others who fight close combat will be helpless to fighting weapons when they been beating others with weapons since pre-timeskip

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really. We get to see more cool Sanji animation. Even if it isnt cannon its still cool to watch.
It is canon since he did beat those fodder guys in manga. He isn't going to be afraid of beating someone weapons or no weapons. This kinda big FU to those who say Sanji can't break blades. This isn't first time he break weapons after all.

Also be prepared for extended animated fights for Sanji vs Page One and Drake later ;).

It is canon since he did beat those fodder guys in manga. He isn't going to be afraid of beating someone weapons or no weapons. This kinda big FU to those who say Sanji can't break blades. This isn't first time he break weapons after all.

Also be prepared for extended animated fights for Sanji vs Page One and Drake later ;).
He only beat one in the manga.

It seems like anime will extended it with filler. Im here for it tbh.

Not really. We get to see more cool Sanji animation. Even if it isnt cannon its still cool to watch.
I mean it's really cool and watch and such, but I want to see more Sanji cooking and gather girls around to his shop:finally:but I'm totally fine with Sanji beating those guys up anyway:steef:
Post automatically merged:

Here is my fear for the Sanji vs Page One fight. Since Toei gonna drag out the fight, they gonna make RS Sanji bleed or getting injured by Page One or Page One gonna tank more than 1 kick by RS Sanji so the fight would be longer. I could be wrong though:josad:

I mean it's really cool and watch and such, but I want to see more Sanji cooking and gather girls around to his shop:finally:but I'm totally fine with Sanji beating those guys up anyway:steef:

Here is my fear for the Sanji vs Page One fight. Since Toei gonna drag out the fight, they gonna make RS Sanji bleed or getting injured by Page One or Page One gonna tank more than 1 kick by RS Sanji so the fight would be longer. I could be wrong though:josad:
But getting slam into a building would Make you bleed and and we dont know how many kicks page one got hit with after law franky and ussopp left

But getting slam into a building would Make you bleed and and we dont know how many kicks page one got hit with after law franky and ussopp left
That's what I'm saying. Toei is tricky, they gonna make Sanji look weak and make him actually bleed with the RS and Toei probably make Sanji kick Page One multiple times in order to put him down. But lets hope that Toei doesn't do Sanji dirty in this fight.:feelscryingman:

That's what I'm saying. Toei is tricky, they gonna make Sanji look weak and make him actually bleed with the RS and Toei probably make Sanji kick Page One multiple times in order to put him down. But lets hope that Toei doesn't do Sanji dirty in this fight.:feelscryingman:
Highly doubt it since they went distance to show stuff on Zoro looking fine despite his lost to Hawkins, so doubt Sanji will go all out with Page One and even it is, just for show than canon of manga which show him base kicking PO to death and defeated easily. Won't change anything unless now to use anime as canon more which we can use to our advantage regardless if it comes to it.

Highly doubt it since they went distance to show stuff on Zoro looking fine despite his lost to Hawkins, so doubt Sanji will go all out with Page One and even it is, just for show than canon of manga which show him base kicking PO to death and defeated easily. Won't change anything unless now to use anime as canon more which we can use to our advantage regardless if it comes to it.
That's true but I have a bad feeling about the fight, I could be wrong though

You must be talking bout the body bleeding cus i know you seen ichiji and reiju with blood on they face
I don't think Page One's claw would pierce Sanji's Raid Suit to be honest but Sanji could get injured on his body by Page One since he clearly outmatched Sanji in term of strength but I could be wrong though.

That's true but I have a bad feeling about the fight, I could be wrong though

I don't think Page One's claw would pierce Sanji's Raid Suit to be honest but Sanji could get injured on his body by Page One since he clearly outmatched Sanji in term of strength but I could be wrong though.
It's not going against Oda's vision as doesn't make sense on RS getting damage when he might use it later and doesn't make sense Usopp and Franky to modify something broken. It was fine especially later on Sanji use it later to peak at bathhouse.

Also no he didn't. Sanji overpowered him and beat him. What you mean by all of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.