One Piece Episode 923 - A State of Emergency - Big Mom Closes in!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • 4/5

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • 3/5

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

• 0/5

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top 6 Headliners and Hawkins have arrived and PO's design and Drake's Hybrid looks great. Sanji vs Page One coming real soon and Stealth Black/Soba-Mask incoming :finally::steef::myman:!

Love interactions with Sanji and Law as vibe put tone so serious as good since T6H are no joke as well Hawkins.

Also forgot forced smiles Zoro was done here lol. Probably one my favorite moments in this arc for him :).

Big Mom is coming soon as well the crew, but wonder reaction be to what happens to her later for anime watchers be like :unsure:.

Great episode.

Orochi's voice is great in the anime, and he is just a pervert lol

We finally get to see 2 of the 6 Tobi Roppo, damn page one looks great other then the purple hair lol, Drake looked dope too.

Kyroshiro is an interesting character, the first time he is talking shit about orochi now he is casually having drinks with him lol

We finally get to know what happened to Kidd's arm (this guys is as ballsy as luffy honestly) makes you wonder which commander he injured since no commanders in whole cake island showed any injuries (maybe snack?)

Nice to see the rivalry building up again between Luffy and Kidd

The ending with big mom looked great, holy shit how will they deal with 2 yonko's now. (i.e wish fiampe wasn't here)

Great episode.

Orochi's voice is great in the anime, and he is just a pervert lol

We finally get to see 2 of the 6 Tobi Roppo, damn page one looks great other then the purple hair lol, Drake looked dope too.

Kyroshiro is an interesting character, the first time he is talking shit about orochi now he is casually having drinks with him lol

We finally get to know what happened to Kidd's arm (this guys is as ballsy as luffy honestly) makes you wonder which commander he injured since no commanders in whole cake island showed any injuries (maybe snack?)

Nice to see the rivalry building up again between Luffy and Kidd

The ending with big mom looked great, holy shit how will they deal with 2 yonko's now. (i.e wish fiampe wasn't here)
Could be any as Kakakuri and Cracker got scars on their bodies except for Smoothie. He could have done that to any of them and make sense losing his arm from his end.

You think rest of BMP will come later in the arc to fight too for the war from WCI?

Could be any as Kakakuri and Cracker got scars on their bodies except for Smoothie. He could have done that to any of them and make sense losing his arm from his end.

You think rest of BMP will come later in the arc to fight too for the war from WCI?
Considering that Katakuri said its been years since he had been punched, I think it was probably more likely to be Smoothie or Cracker...

Status
Not open for further replies.