One Piece Episode 925 - Dashing! The Righteous O-Soba Mask!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 43 57.3%
  • 4/5

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • 3/5

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • 0/5

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think his leg was burning like a meteor
it wasn't dj
Not only that but they change Sanji flames around his body(scene with Absalom) into Black Aura fire!!
Kinda confirmed for me that Sanji has three lvl go ahead:
RS Base Sanji(which we see in anime version, attack power was beyond my imagination, that last kick looking like it was stronger then a G3 attack lol)>Then RS DJ Sanji(which we don´t see yet, but assuming how op his base form was already, the DJ will increase a lot his attack power even more) and for the last one> RS DJ Haki Sanji(Haki in combination with DJ, black flames, insane new lvl of attack power).

Probably the other two parts we gonna see for sure against Queen/King or other veterans(as small short clash while Queen/King gonna be the main battle) in the manga.

Not only that but they change Sanji flames around his body(scene with Absalom) into Black Aura fire!!
Kinda confirmed for me that Sanji has three lvl go ahead:
RS Base Sanji(which we see in anime version, attack power was beyond my imagination, that last kick looking like it was stronger then a G3 attack lol)>Then RS DJ Sanji(which we don´t see yet, but assuming how op his base form was already, the DJ will increase a lot his attack power even more) and for the last one> RS DJ Haki Sanji(Haki in combination with DJ, black flames, insane new lvl of attack power).

Probably the other two parts we gonna see for sure against Queen/King or other veterans(as small short clash while Queen/King gonna be the main battle) in the manga.

imagine this scene with black flames

No one that can be it. Drake will need high-diff fight with him and plus Hawkins is by his side each time shown later in manga. Even if He wants to, he doesn't have privacy for it. Might be more of mistake as it doesn't add up with narration of manga, so probably be take out later in anime only fight then by Sanji or something else before meet up with everyone.
Well, Drake is a friend so technically he could just cheapshot him in the back :kayneshrug:

But yeah, this is just stupid. Oda should've just shown P1 being clearly defeated and be done with it. :seriously:

Not gonna lie though, if he comes back in the manga and he's Sanji final fight in the arc I'm gonna die :rolaugh:

Worst

Custom title
Well, Drake is a friend so technically he could just cheapshot him in the back :kayneshrug:

But yeah, this is just stupid. Oda should've just shown P1 being clearly defeated and be done with it. :seriously:

Not gonna lie though, if he comes back in the manga and he's Sanji final fight in the arc I'm gonna die :rolaugh:
He obviously can't be, both in the manga/anime Sanji was clearly way above him it's just that Zoans are tough motherfuckers u need to punched them more to take them out....

This episode pretty much proves how toxic the extreme Zoro wankers are, the episode could just have a few complaints here and there and that would be that but nope. Instead you have the Zoro wankers using this episode as an excuse to character bash and start pointless arguments, at this point it's now an obsession with hating and downplaying Sanji.
This shit aint one sided
I have seen this banter when zoro caught nails
when luffy batman clashed
and now with page one
dont play victim or act like anyone here is the only person toxic lmao. people who bash characters shouldnt expect others to play nice . its your turn at some point .
:steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.