One Piece Episode 935 - Zoro, Stunned - The Shocking Identity of the Mysterious Woman!

Rate The Opening

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Sanji ain't struggling against some Gifters unlike a certain green-hair swordsman
I know you have a fantasy for making the word gifter seem like fodder and while one of them might not be much, I'd like to see how Sanji would fare against a dozen of em. I don't think much since he actually got injured by actual fodder's gunshots...
Well, Zoro is being portrayed as one of the top dogs alongside Luffy and Kidd while Sanji is doing nothing chasing a bunch of thots, and that's all there is to it.

Last edited:
I know you have a fantasy for making the word gifter equal to fodder and while one of them might not be much, I'd like to see how Sanji would fare against a dozen of em. I don't think much since he actually got injured by actual fodder's gunshots...
Well, Zoro is being portrayed as one of the top dogs alongside Luffy and Kidd while Sanji is doing nothing chasing a bunch of thots, and that's all there is to it.
When did I say that Gifters is fodders? And honestly, Sanji would probably get bodied by a whole army of them lol:kayneshrug:Oh and you forgot about Law btw:smithnie:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I know you have a fantasy for making the word gifter equal to fodder and while one of them might not be much, I'd like to see how Sanji would fare against a dozen of em. I don't think much since he actually got injured by actual fodder's gunshots...

Status
Not open for further replies.