One Piece Episode 936 - Get the Hang of It - Wano Country's Haki, Ryuo!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • 4/5

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • 3/5

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
TBH, Udon was probably my favorite consistent plot line in act 2 in the manga, and I'm enjoying it even more in the manga because the staff are really playing up Luffy demolishing gifters.

I know its a bit shallow(but One Piece isn't exactly particularly deep anyway), but seeing Luffy clowning on opponents who are significantly weaker than him is fun, and the anime staff making sure that Luffy's action is well animated on an episode to episode basis makes it even more enjoyable for me personally.

i have watching the episode during the conversation between hiyori and zoro, she mention that she doesnt know whereabout of kawamatsu, denjiro and ashura dojo but in the recent chapter, denjiro already revealed his identity to hiyori when they met...is this kind of plothole or hiyori intentionly dont want to reveal to zoro?? Idk man hiyori looks suspicious the whole time she said she want to meet scabbards and momo but so far she hasnt made effort to met them...

edit: sorry if i have spoiled anime only watcher here i assume all people in this forum had read the manga

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
i have watching the episode during the conversation between hiyori and zoro, she mention that she doesnt know whereabout of kawamatsu, denjiro and ashura dojo but in the recent chapter, denjiro already revealed his identity to hiyori when they met...is this kind of plothole or hiyori intentionly dont want to reveal to zoro?? Idk man hiyori looks suspicious the whole time she said she want to meet scabbards and momo but so far she hasnt made effort to met them...

Great episode as usual and again udon plot is entertaining and granp Hyu was the MVP of the episode.

Law scene was funny yet sad, this man can't catch a break and now he has to endure crap from others along with the Straw Hats. I just hope he does something great to remind everyone of how great of a character he is.

Now, let us all congratulate Zoro for his 'Big Day' but Man!! he did it infront of a sleeping child. :noo:

I also want to agree with dirtyLarry about how drawing & animation in Wano arc been awesome and bring a lot of joy. Though I always loved the anime even in its worst days, so I don't know if I my judgement is valid since I am possibly biased and think the anime is a must to really enjoy One Piece to its fullest.

Anyway, Great episode. 8.5/10

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Came here to talk about the anime but I've been spoiled about the manga by some peeps smh.
:goatasure:

OT-
Hiyori looking better and better with every new episode. Toko looked very cute and along with Zoro they all have some great interactions. Udon subplot is super boring but it is what it is.

Hiyori x Zoro is actually a decent paring now tho. I've grown to like it. Another bonus is that this ship isn't a headcannon like every other one that includes Zoro.

:pepelit:

Decent ep. 4/5