One Piece Episode 943 - Luffy's Determination - Win Through the Sumo Inferno!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • 4/5

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • 3/5

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 0/5

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters
Oda has misconception about what's cool and what's not... in fact, all his editors even are like that... just look at the editor who said the chapter is so emotional and made him cry LMAO... we do not rate things as those authors... what they see is cool can be stupid for us, and what we see is cool can be stupid for them
that's what I got from oda's words... cause to him, the way Sanji was treated in WCI was very cool
I think Oda sees Sanji as the main character of WCI to the same extent as Luffy was. He expanded on his backstory, had him be the one to deal with Big Mom's crysis, and basically featured him about as much as Luffy with way more panel time than anyone else.

So what he's saying is that Sanji will not get another arc where he is as much the MC as Luffy is.

Oda has misconception about what's cool and what's not... in fact, all his editors even are like that... just look at the editor who said the chapter is so emotional and made him cry LMAO... we do not rate things as those authors... what they see is cool can be stupid for us, and what we see is cool can be stupid for them
that's what I got from oda's words... cause to him, the way Sanji was treated in WCI was very cool
No he was just trolling Sanji's VA lol I bet he says stuff like that to him all the time since they are friends
So don't overthink it, it's a joke