One Piece Episode 943 - Luffy's Determination - Win Through the Sumo Inferno!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • 4/5

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • 3/5

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 0/5

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters
My man's right here trying to shit on Sanji so hard only to find out that is the wrong preview:rolaugh:
I'm not trying to hate on anyone. I just saw the preview and assumed it was the correct one and noticed how they were still fighting. Yes, I did notice that scene happened in the current episode, but I thought the studio was being lazy and just recycling scenes.

Oh well.
Post automatically merged:

wtf sanji just implied that he can defeat drake and drake treating page one as a weakling:josad:

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THIS EPISODE?!
it's fucking wild:suresure:
Isn't a spinosaurus stronger than a alliosaurus. Maybe P1 is stronger in his dinosaur mode than Drake.

Or the anime is just doing what it does and add stuff that doesn't happen in the manga.

Last edited:
This reminds me so much of that amazing filler Flambege Shot on Daifuku (Personally I liked that one more but this was still clean)

Now I don't have this as canon, but I will say this. There is a reason Oda never had Sanji do named techniques or had him use Diable Jambe in his current Wano fights. I always thought that DJ had the capability to hurt his dino opponents but we never got to see it since Oda's teasing Sanji. Hopefully we get to see more of this stuff in the manga soon
Honestly if Sanji were to defeat an Ancient Zoan ability user this is how i'd imagine him doing it.... With a Barrage of attacks. Extra Hachis is interesting choice because I dont think we've seen the Diable Jambe version of that in the Manga. He used the non diable jambe version on absalom who in retrospect was lowkey a zoan.