One Piece Episode 945 - A Grudge Over Oshiruko - Luffy Gets into a Desperate Situation

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • 4/5

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • 3/5

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
Last edited:
Solid episode

Holy shit Big Mom was just toying with Queen throwing him around like a ragdoll and god damn he has a higher bounty they Katakuri

Glad to see Kidd and Killer finally be released

Nice to see the guy who was in the prison finally get his door broken so he can escape.

You ever just grieve your lack of ability to ever use thought bubbles? Its so typical Luffy lmao because I believe Luffy hasn’t had a thought bubble in the entire manga.

Holy shit Luffy taking of his and Hyogoro’s collar at the end was dope as hell. So it seemed like he did use the advanced armament haki to remove the collar.

That ending with Big Mom charging at Luffy and Luffy using Ryou on his hands looked absolutely beautiful and terrifying.

• Queen's color scheme makes him look like Kaku. Longneck Zoans gotta stick together. But adding blonde hair on top of a golden-yellow dino though? :king:
  • Queen jumping FAR up in the sky then doing a body slam is impressive af. It kinda makes next week's attack look a little silly.
  • :milaugh:He actually changed into his squeaky voice and laughed in Big Mom's face.
  • At least the Smail was suffocated by Caribou peacefully.
  • I see plenty of Oshiruko left. Some people are just too good to lick the pot :catrude:
  • How come Big Mom punching the ground has way more impact than big lizard Queen hitting the ground and wall?
  • Luffy using flowing sakura was alright. That Super Saiyan sfx made me afraid he was going to power up:noo:
  • Brachio Bomber looking SICK.
Pretty okay episode. I think the execution of various moments here like Big Mom's disappointment, Queen getting slammed, Luffy using advanced CoA could have been done better, but it's not a big deal. Strangely enough, Big Mom wailing on Luffy in the ring was the best part. I like that the cliffhangers are matching the actual chapter endings these last episodes.

Queen/Big Mom stuff was underwhelming and slow paced.....The Ryuo stuff was very cool looking, and the next episode looks like its going to be animated good but overall this udon stuff in the anime has been mid. Tbh it was mid in the manga too. Since were finally off break this week, Hopefully the new One Piece Chapter can save us from this mid.