• 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Great episode

Sucks the fight between Law vs Hawkins was off screened seems like the person in the background was X-Drake (would’ve been a great battle between two op DF’s).

I was hoping Zoro would put up more of a fight to keeping Shusui instead of giving it up easily.

Luffy is starting to get the concept to Ryou can’t wait to see how it looks when he has full control of it.

We finally see Apoo in this arc and find out what a scheming little bastard he is. (So when Kaido came onto their island seems like Apoo already had allied with Kaido)

Yasuie coming in clutch to change the location of the ports.

Damn those “Numbers” look terrifying, Kaido’s forces just keep on increasing holy shit.

The alliance is now officially screwed.

• Enma's lilac color and flower pattern are just a little out there for me. Eh, I would have taken Momo's sword.

• The anime offscreen. IT STINGS! But funny that Law stabs Hawkins to shut him up.
  • It's no mystery at all that the silhouette belongs to Drake.:doffytroll:

• So I guess Kaido let Kid and Killer have at it until they exhausted themselves? That guy needs a better hobby.

• Some nice foreshadowing involving Habu/Tokage Port.
  • Apoo's Theme Goes With Everything (Part 101):pepapoo:

• Just how giant is this lift to make the Numbers look like ordinary people?? Mogura must be transporting armies by the thousands.

• WoooooooooOOOh. :hurry:The spooky ghosts of Onigashima are here.

• Beautiful. Kaido and Big Mom acting like good pals touches my heart.:feelscryingman:
Pretty decent episode, then those last four minutes raised the whole thing to the next level. Scratchmen Apoo will not be denied. Very cool to see the entire journey through Mogura port. Queen reacting to everything made the alliance scene much better. Numbers didn't look so good moving around like cardboard pieces, I can just picture a bunch of Gifters from behind lifting them up with sticks just to scare the kids lmao. Unfortunate we missed out on Law vs Hawkins, I wanted to see the whole thing from Mystery Man uncuffing Law. Next episode looks like haki auras will be going wild, but Zoro gets a lot animator love so I'm not concerned.

Just like the manga Drake only freed Law we see it was not the 2vs1 Kejon was implying happened:suresure:

Luffy's training seem to be going great it will be awesome to see the look on Kaido face when he actually deals him some real damage same guy he one shot not long ago:stealthblack:

The reason why Zoro and Luffy are going to be the two biggest main players against Kaido becomes clearer every time, Kid and Law will take the back seat and act as supporters:fujilaugh:

Can't wait for the next episode Enma is looking great in Zoro's hand now it's time to get it under control:zosmug:

:steef::steef: