Votes: 5 19.2%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

• 0/5

• Total voters
Zoro showing Sanji whos boss, gotta love how the shitty cook was frozen in fear when Zoro draw out enma.
:goyea:
How was he frozen in fear when he bent his neck to dodge the slash :milaugh:

Sanji was just surprised that Zoro would be so salty over a bounty joke that he'd go as far as to unleash a full hardened arm Enma attack :kayneshrug:

And even so Sanji still dodged that in base :myman:

How was he frozen in fear when he bent his neck to dodge the slash :milaugh:

Sanji was just surprised that Zoro would be so salty over a bounty joke that he'd go as far as to unleash a full hardened arm Enma attack :kayneshrug:

And even so Sanji still dodged that in base :myman:
That was his reaction of fear, instantly bending his neck backwards like a kid afraid of his daddy when hes about to hit him.
Just look at his expression of shock.

"OH FUCK, SORRY GRANDMASTER!!! I REGRET MY ACTIONS, THAT COULD HAVE BEEN MY NECK!!!"

That was his reaction of fear, instantly bending his neck backwards like a kid afraid of his daddy when hes about to hit him.
Just look at his expression of shock.

"OH FUCK, SORRY GRANDMASTER!!! I REGRET MY ACTIONS, THAT COULD HAVE BEEN MY NECK!!!"
zoro couldve killed lanji right there when he was watching in fear at his cygar:milaugh:
zoro had mercy:kata:

• Drunk Roger and young Crocus sound like completely different people. Then again, so do young Buggy and Shanks.

• These Roger Pirate color schemes, man. Sunbell looking more of a generic fishman with the blue skin. Spencer now easily more confused for a girl. Bankuro looking like a sheep, probably just a costume. Seagull "Guns" Nozdon with the minihawk that goes all the way down to his nose?? And Erio might be Buggy's father:yasu:

• Great view of Hakumai. Orochi's fleet has some lovely ships too.
  • Fire Festival getting its own OST is a very nice touch:pepelit:

• Kiku doesn't look so devil-ish when it turns out the armor is white and gold.
  • Kin'emon yelling at the smail in desperation:doffycry:

• The Strawhat Kabuto armors look even better in the anime. That Luffy in red and Brook in grey. Such a shame they threw them away.

• Oh yeah...we still don't know what happened at the end of WCI arc.:catblush:
  • Orochi surrounded by horned beast babes.:zehaha: This man living the life.
Quite impressed with that first half, then quality declined in the second half. Great job bringing the Fire Festival to life with the OST, lighting and colors, even adding extra scenes like kids playing games or food being prepared to further build it up the atmosphere. Then the contrast with how drab, colorless, utterly hopeless the Scabbards' scenario is. The rain itself looked like black ink pouring down. The episode bookends nicely with the party on Roger's ship, transition to Orochi's celebration and the Fire Festival, then the drama starts filling in and you finish with the current perilous situation.

Looks like Oden's flashback starts halfway through next episode. Excited to see if they give him own theme, how Oden's Wano contrasts to the current Wano, how the VA pulls off teenage Oden, and that cold opening that makes Oden look like an evil barbarian.

Last edited: