One Piece Episode 960 - The Number-One Samurai in Wano Country! Kozuki Oden Appears

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • 4/5

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • 3/5

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

• 0/5

• Total voters
  • That hilarious Orochi dance:hurry: Hogback really knocking out with that VA performance.
  • Kinemon letting go of Tsuru and the possibility or reuniting. :emohiyo:Especially powerful with young Tsuru later in this episode.

• A noir scene where Scabbards leave Momo, march onward to their deaths, then the scenes transitions to the flashback. Going from Kin'emon to Oden shown like going from darkness to light...magnificent.

• Anime Oden looking extra bulky and thick. His head shrunk in size, but look at all that glorious muscle!
  • New eyecatcher! :lunazing:But Luffy/Zoro/Nami mirroring Roger, Oden...and kid Shanks??

• Child Oden still has the ridiculous flat top.:suresure:

• They animated the Harem Wars. That's all I was asking for.:perocry:

• This servant seriously got excited just reading off Oden's rap sheet.

• Where did Denjiro get the extra silver from?

• The Mountain God looks so overwhelming. The scale shots were done well here.
  • If this final track is going to be repurposed as the Oden theme, it's not too shabby.:goyea:

Excellent episode all around. I walked into this without knowing it was Komaki, but it definitely shows. Orochi's dance, Oden's running and leaping and sword poses, just great character acting to see. Oden's many crazy expressive faces my personal highlight. Wonderful use of creative lighting in the first half with Orochi scheming, then the Scabbards making their death bed. Really love that they expanded on the list of Oden's deeds and gave a little show at what were just words in the manga. Probably my one criticism is that 18 year old Oden still just sounds like an old man:yasu:. Young Kinemon, Denjiro and Tsuru pulled it off nicely however.

Next episode also covering quite a bit of content. I hoping they slow down and add much more weight to Oden meeting each of his retainers, I'll be crossing my fingers.

Bruh, his 12 feet tall. His larger than Doflamingo.
I found out that Oden is even taller than most of the Blackbeard Pirates, including Blackbeard himself, and almost as tall as Urouge, the Boa sisters, and Charlotte Smoothie, and Oden isn’t even a longleg tribe member.
Post automatically merged:

Nice to know that even after having gone through so much, Hyogoro is still as strong as he ever was.

Last edited: