One Piece Episode 965 - Crossing Swords! Roger and Whitebeard!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 29 52.7%
  • 4/5

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • 3/5

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • 2/5

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • 0/5

Votes: 3 5.5%

• Total voters

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
What a clash this was guys.

Whitebeard may have been worthy of being labeled the WSM in my opinion. We sadly could never deep understand the full entity of their potentials however and this is probably a intentional conservative choice from Oda.
Oniguiry has got the same destruction power

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Bigoted hate cycle? Seems familiar. Whitebeard told Oden "When you see the world, you'll realize your country was free". The old hag was with Rocks. I believe she's related somehow to Ms Bakkin and will lead to Weevil coming to Wano soon.

Whitebeard v Roger was pure sex. I believe they'll add extended scenes for next week. It should be great.

Last edited:
As @JazzMazz and @KAIDO D. STRONGER pointed out the animation was not so far the greatest but also not the worst. In that case my though. They conserve the budge of the episode to spend more for the next episode. And as you see they have high lvl animation for the next episode. They do the same with the episode of the Shichibukai where they had high class animation and less for the bounty show of the Yonkou.

I can see a Reanimation for the scene with Whitebeard vs Roger, get amimate by someone different. It was the same Snakeman vs Katakuri. So I look really forward for highclass animation for next episode.

Worst

Custom title

people complain about Gaban with no sunglass

but

Dark King with no scars is just wrong
next episode they also changed Gaban's outfit xD they probably couldn't believe they were going to animate Roger vs WB so the hype may have caused them to forget these small details xD

Btw seeing this in the manga was hype, but the clash animated was awesome i still can't believe people think Sakazuki is even close to prime Roger / WB