One Piece Episode 978 - The Worst Generation Charges in! The Battle of the Stormy Sea

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 46 70.8%
  • 4/5

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • 3/5

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • 2/5

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • 0/5

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters

The problem with this latter tweet is that this scene isn't Tomita.
Post automatically merged:

The animators have no choice but increase the quality of production since Oda has decreased the quality of his writing so much. The animators are now singlehandedly trying to save one piece when the author himself doesn't give a shit.
I think its because they've broadened the people they're recruiting into the company and changed their compositing and all that.

This sums it up nicely.

The problem with this latter tweet is that this scene isn't Tomita.
Post automatically merged:

I think its because they've broadened the people they're recruiting into the company and changed their compositing and all that.

This sums it up nicely.

I know it, my point was that they don't have any other choice cuz Oda's writing sucks.

Sanji can use armament haki only in anime, so it's obvious that you're going to like it more, and just overall, Sanji was portrayed much better in the anime then in manga.
Sanji uses CoA in the manga too. It's just I enjoyed the voice acting, the soundtracks, visual, and animation more than the manga where I just speed reading and that's it.