One Piece Episode 987 - His Dream Broken?! The Trap That Lures Sanji!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • 4/5

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • 3/5

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • 2/5

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 0/5

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Kid and Killer with the sparkly transformations when the clothes come off is so so wrong.
  • I see Hacha gets hair styling tips from Ulti.:milaugh:

• Love that Heat and Wire show up much more and have a role in the anime. They really feel like Kid's reliable commanders.

• Gotta be honest. I expected blocking ears to effectively counter Apoo's ability to be turned into a gag scene.

• I knew Sanji had a kinky side from asking to be Nami's slave and all that, but entertaining Shinobu here...:catlewd:
  • Seriously, a private pleasure hall in your Yonko HQ? And Black Maria is the main squeeze? Best. Yonko. Crew. Ever.:myman:

• Queen and Apoo ordering the grunts to get off their butts and do the thing will get recycled ad nauseam.

• Orochi gave Killer a complete SMILE? That could have actually worked and given him a pair of Mantis arms on his butt.
  • I love that Killer eats a fruit that might kill him (:yasu:) right away because he will gladly risk the tiniest chance that he could help out his captain. This was his Kuma at the end of Thriller Bark moment. This hoe is loyal.
Average episode this week. Kinda the opposite from last week in that the character art here looks on model, but the animation is the shifting panels and stiff robotic movements that reek of outsourced work. There is little action and mostly running so I can understand why this became an episode to be sacrificed. The only interesting addition was the Nami/Carrot/Shinobu filler. I did like Apoo announcing Killer's backstory instead of random grunts whispering it to each other as it provokes a reaction from captain Kid. The lack of scale or grunts populating a live floor that should be full of thousands was disturbing, at times it felt like the Luffy gang and Apoo where the only people here. Oh well, on to the next episode.

Last edited: