One Piece Episode 987 - His Dream Broken?! The Trap That Lures Sanji!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • 4/5

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • 3/5

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • 2/5

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 0/5

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
lol why woukd zoro suprised when he can one shot kid
apoo=kid par with each other and anime proved
kid named attack couldn't even break a building damn :steef:
Post automatically merged:

no one hates until kid fans trying to downplay others
Do you enjoy being an insufferable toxic twat? Ffs, just enjoy the episode and stfu:pepeke:

Lool Sanji is just going out sad, just down catastrophic:suresure:

Damn, the shit these VCs/first mates do for their captains and crew mates. Killer just wolf down a smile fruit, no questions asked:perocry:

Last edited:
I mean, it is better than what happened in the manga, where he dodged the number, but couldn't react to the explosive arrow.
It kinda is. Some times the anime is better than the manga and sometimes not so it's like a 50/50.

Now fr, I keep seeing stuff like Zoro saying that he is going to take Kaido's head a d I keep believing in ZKK even more but then I realize that Oda is the one writing OP and the chances go down again. I am stuck between the sword and the wall.

Last edited:
It kinda is. Some times the anime is better than the manga and sometimes not so it's like a 50/50.
Yeah, it is 50/50.

Some times its just weird, but sometimes its just fine.

Like, I know people had problems with Kanjuro fending off Sanji, but I thought that was pretty inoffensive since Kanjuro isn't a weakling.

Sanji getting one shot by Pekoms is probably a bit more worrisome lol(even though I still think that episode was alright).