Votes: 5 13.5%
  • 2/5

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
I think the execution was a lot better. It was a nice little fake out.

In the manga it felt a bit too abrupt, and didn't really have a great impact.

The anime did a good job of using its medium to make the scene more tense.
The great thing about the scene ìn the manga, to me, was the surprise effect. I was shocked when i saw it and i liked that a lot. Here they extended it, eliminating that which made it great to me. I like the anime usually, i like when they add not seen stuff like the Marco and Peros dialogue, but scenes like these i wish they leave alone.

The great thing about the scene ìn the manga, to me, was the surprise effect. I was shocked when i saw it and i liked that a lot. Here they extended it, eliminating that which made it great to me. I like the anime usually, i like when they add not seen stuff like the Marco and Peros dialogue, but scenes like these i wish they leave alone.
I didn't think it was a very compelling scene in the manga. I think the anime having the build up of Kaido "about to execute someone", having King offer up his blade, having Kaido look at Momo, and then doing the fake out route was really good, and really allowed the tension to build up as opposed to it being an anticlimax.