Questions & Mysteries One Piece fans are toxic we all know..but did you know..

OP comunity could be toxic and boring but you just need to learn to ignore it there are still interesting topics like wanking your favourite character or talking about mysteries:kayneshrug:

Welcome to the internet.

Guess what, its a fucking comic and the majority of the people here are adults who kill their time spamming random shit and having fun slandering fantastic characters that spam fire beams, shits magma and they are talking with swords in their mouth.
Hey, I'm only 29. I'm young

That they are also boring. IDK how long I've been on this site but not only have you guys never done anything remarkable you guys don't even have interesting conversations. You seem immune to being magnamus.
The community overall is full of interesting people to talk with about this topic, it's this forum that is just too shabby (from a poor and amateur interface to part of its users, many of which are indeed dumb as a rock) for you to find it here. Back in the day I used to post more content of "intended quality"; at this point it just isn't worth it and I'm sure other users have felt that way.

You just read the overall level of this site and you simply don't bother.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That they are also boring. IDK how long I've been on this site but not only have you guys never done anything remarkable you guys don't even have interesting conversations. You seem immune to being magnamus.
Hard to do anything remarkable with this fucked up manga when its author leaves everything vague and up to interpretation instead of making proper statements and explaining how things are.