Anime & Manga One piece fans fantasy

Fantasy of luffy fans :- luffy making akainu fly in a single punch
Fantasy of zoro fans :- zoro stopping fujitora's sword with a single hand
Fantasy of sanji fans:-sanji stopping kizaru's light speed kick with leg while standing:steef:
What is your one piece fantasy, share here
:moonwalk:

My fantasy as a Luffy fan: Luffy shatter Kaidou's club, arm, and also center of the body, by a single attack in the final clash.

My fantasy as a Zoro fan: Zoro cut both of King's wings, beak and sword by a flurry of beautiful and calm sword techniques instead of large-scale cutting attack.

My fantasy as a Sanji fan: Sanji carries both Luffy and Zoro at his back, and protecting them even while fighting all CPO agents in Wano at the same time, forcing them to consider calling an Admiral.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
My fantasy as a OP fan: Actual good quality writing.

As a Sengoku fan: Seeing him clash against Luffy. Clash between Buddhas.

Last edited:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
β€Ž
Fantasy of Zoro fans: Strongest character alive, stronger than Luffy, negs diff Sanji, fucks Hiyori, Robin, Perona, Tashigi on the same bed. Mihawk who is stronger than Yonko are worthy of Zoro's time. Asura one shots the verse. Tsar Bomba.

Fantasy of Sanji fans: Sanji on rooftop scarred Kaido, stronger than every Supernovas, Adv CoC user, unofficial Supernova, bounty = strength. Whatever Zoro and Luffy can do, Sanji can do better. Impregnates Nami, Pudding, Viola on the same bed. Restore the balance of the world. Growing wings and become an actual bird (like Eren).

Feel free to add more if I miss any.:kayneshrug:

My fantasy as Yamao fans: Oda doesn't completely forget her post Wano arc. Even if she is kinda forgettable and uninteresting, make her appear at least in cover story.

My fantasy as Sanji fans: Even if now he is nothing more than Judge's son, or Germa Warrior Science or "whosyourdaddy" cheater, please make him impress Queen so much so that Queen can stop with whole Judge's son calling. If anything the next time he meets Judge, he should call him as Sanji's dad. Or at least Judge's son's dad. Acknowledge him, Queen.

I wish Oda would due what other big mangaka do and approve some more spin off series.

I really like the ace novel manga. I think it would be cool to read something about Law's time as a pirate before sabaody or young garp as a marine.