One Piece full color Volumes 100-101-102 out 2nd August 2024!!!

Nah, but one Gamma Knife ends her for sure prior to Bigger Mom, which is why Oda avoided it entirely.

I've never seen more plot on someone's side than Big Mom in that fight.
Meh, Considering she later fixed her broken arm on the spot like nothing happened by sacrificing a year,the same ability can be used against Gamma knife to miraculously heal any damage done by sacrificing years of her life.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Meh, Considering she later fixed her broken arm on the spot like nothing happened by sacrificing a year,the same ability can be used against Gamma knife to miraculously heal any damage done by sacrificing years of her life.
I really need to start using a different font for sarcasm.

But yea it's usually half truths in there. GK would fuck her up and force her to use up life force to heal, but she keeps things moving. Anyone with a healing factor survives GK.

Issue is Oda didn't let Law throw it out before using awakening, way too convenient.

Injection shot confirmed made Kaido bleed @Heart pirate @park_min young

@Ven437
The shockwave produced in that panel. Outperforms a supreme blade using admiral. Kaido> Luffy blunt force resistance.
It’s heavily underestimated, but essentially nobody else on the entire island. Capable of hurting Kaido Without one of the highlighted abilities during early Wano( ryou or some bypassing durability attack).

Law shockwaves pre awakening amp could already damage Kaido near blunt force immune body. Hence the words “Ur abilities really throw me off”. These are its capabilities post awakening

This Luffy full Red Lightning and Black Red Lightning AdCoC alternating when Kaido and Yamato is only purple is very illogical..

So colors are trully irrelevant after all, that's such a shame.. Big L on power system there..

Injection shot confirmed made Kaido bleed @Heart pirate @park_min young

@Ven437
Compare that infection shot with the one who Law used against Doflamingo, there are levels between:

Law one against Kaido was far stronger, had a bigger shockwave/air power behind the attack.
It shows how massive stronger Law also became during Dressrosa to Wano.

Overall states became insane, like physical, durability(haki?)and endurance. Taking Yonkou attacks with is insane.

Both Luffy and Law are >>>their Dressrosa versions and that without awakening...
Can't wait for awakening colored versions which are coming out soon.