General & Others One Piece is centered around Uta

Majority of the views are from Japan and horny weebs like you. Which is not much. If a weeb spams song dozen times a day it will finally get a lot of clicks.
My dude, we live in the age of the internet. Everyone knew Shanks only shows up for a total of 10 minutes and that the rest of the movie was a musical centered on Uta. Powerscalers even tried to reviewbomb it out of anger

And yet Film Red was still beloved by critics and became the highest grossing Japanese movie of 2022. Why? Cause Ado can fucking sing and the world fuckin loves Uta

You are overreacting.
Literally the ninth highest grossing movie in Japanese history
When we get another popularity poll in 1-2 years Uta's definitely cracking the top 5

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Literally the ninth highest grossing movie in Japanese history
No one cares about Japan man. They are weird, their top 100 probably consists of Samurai movies or anime shit.

They are Weeb shit country.

Uta is not getting into popularity poll unless Oda introduces her into the story, I doubt he will. The shit u talk about from chapter 1055 is simply a movie RED promotion.

And yet Film Red was still beloved by critics and became the highest grossing Japanese movie of 2022. Why? Cause Ado can fucking sing and the world fuckin loves Uta
Because most of the people who watched this/cherished this online are weebs and incels with no life.

That's the reality.

To be clear, I'm not calling you incel or anything but you are acting strangely. I never seen you post weeb alike this much.

The movie is non-canon :kobeha:
The movie ain't canon, but Uta is

No one cares about Japan man. They are weird, their top 100 probably consists of Samurai movies or anime shit.

They are Weeb shit country.

Uta is not getting into popularity poll unless Oda introduces her into the story, I doubt he will. The shit u talk about from chapter 1055 is simply a movie RED promotion.
My dude, I don't think you understand just how absolutely, completely meteoric Uta's rise to popularity is
Let me show you by comparing fanart on Pixiv with other popular/fan-favorite characters:

And now Uta:

Unlike Carrot or Yamato, there's no potential Strawhat hype for Uta. Unlike Sabo and Ace, she's not the MC's sibling. All four of those characters have been in the manga for years, and Uta's movie only came out a few months ago

And yet Uta has more fanart than twice the fanart of any of them. For a character introduced in a movie that is absolutely insane. She is on top of the world

Because most of the people who watched this/cherished this online are weebs and incels with no life.

That's the reality.

To be clear, I'm not calling you incel or anything but you are acting strangely. I never seen you post weeb alike this much.
My dude, no movie anywhere can become the best performing of the year unless the entire family is watching it, not just 15-25 year old horny men. That projection you got there just isn't true
Even Oda's 80 year old father said it was great

Caribou is more important than Uta

The movie ain't canon, but Uta is

My dude, I don't think you understand just how absolutely, completely meteoric Uta's rise to popularity is
Let me show you by comparing fanart on Pixiv with other popular/fan-favorite characters:

And now Uta:

Unlike Carrot or Yamato, there's no potential Strawhat hype for Uta. Unlike Sabo and Ace, she's not the MC's sibling. All four of those characters have been in the manga for years, and Uta's movie only came out a few months ago

And yet Uta has more fanart than twice the fanart of any of them. For a character introduced in a movie that is absolutely insane. She is on top of the world

My dude, no movie anywhere can become the best performing of the year unless the entire family is watching it, not just 15-25 year old horny men. That projection you got there just isn't true
Even Oda's 80 year old father said it was great
No one cares. Trash and irrelevant character. Just because a lot of weirdos are jerking off to her arts won't make her any less trash or irrelevant.