Speculations One piece is dress

I never make this connection between nami and sunflower. But I have a theory that luffy's mom name is hima or himawari (sunflower). Because I believe she is from amazon lily and every woman from amazon lily has a name of a flower. But the fact nami symbolizes sunflower is another proof of luna
Post automatically merged:

I never make this connection between nami and sunflower. But I have a theory that luffy's mom name is hima or himawari (sunflower). Because I believe she is from amazon lily and every woman from amazon lily has a name of a flower. But the fact nami symbolizes sunflower is another proof of luna
Luffy x Hancock fans in trouble because oda doesnt give any hint or foreshadowing for this ship.
Let them with this gag

Last edited:
Actually most of the female character in one piece is name after flower or Bird.
This is not unique to Amazon Lily.

I believe Luffy's mother is celestial Dragon.
Shanks is son of Rocks d xebec and Figarland
Luffy is son of Monkey D dragon and Don Quixote

Luffy's hometown is Fusha (Windmills),

Windmills and Don Quixote

"Don Quixote bravely charges the giants until he gets too close and one of the windmills knocks him and Rocinante, his horse, over. At this point, Don Quixote realizes that his foes are indeed windmills. Instead of admitting his mistake, he decides that some sort of magic changed the giants into windmills "