Controversial One Piece is gross and creepy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropping /=/ Cant talk about it

Dropping = not reading

But yh this will probably be my last OP thread. Thats why its about the reason I dropped it.
Might as well drop the manga/anime industry

This is a normalized issue with Japan culture overall, and we don't have the voice to change that.

Only the public target aka the japanese could change but they don't care.

For the industry we are third rate costumers, not people they need to please

But yh this will probably be my last OP thread. Thats why its about the reason I dropped it.
Keep posting whatever thread you want, never listen to the Luffytards like @Gaimon The Pirate

On topic do you think the Monkey D. Garp is really pathetic? And he is supposed to be good guy, not mere good guy but actually Hero of Marines.
For how many times Oda kept shoving Garp onto readers' throat, wanking him, calling him Hero of Marine, the good Marine among corrupted ones. While actually the grandpa left his grandson alone in forest filled with dangerous beasts. And he kept beating and kicking child Luffy. Oda probably thinks all of this are gags.

Inb4 Luffytards still defending him, because he is their idol's grandpa.

Might as well drop the manga/anime industry

This is a normalized issue with Japan culture overall, and we don't have the voice to change that.

Only the public target aka the japanese could change but they don't care.

For the industry we are third rate costumers, not people they need to please
I only read one manga currently. It has fanservice...but so far it isnt sus in any department.

Keep posting whatever thread you want, never listen to the Luffytards like @Gaimon The Pirate

On topic do you think the Monkey D. Garp is really pathetic? And he is supposed to be good guy, not mere good guy but actually Hero of Marines.
For how many times Oda kept shoving Garp onto readers' throat, wanking him, calling him Hero of Marine, the good Marine among corrupted ones. While actually the grandpa left his grandson alone in forest filled with dangerous beasts. And he kept beating and kicking child Luffy. Oda probably thinks all of this are gags.

Yup Garp is trash. Theres plenty of messed up things in OP. I just brought up the issue of p*dophillia in this case.

Oda is consistent with Garp.

He is a "hero" but also a failed person.

He settled in a position he believed he could do the most good, and stayed.

He does not believe that the WG can change, aka in a Shounen he isn't a idealist.

Garp is a good person, but he compromises with evil.

Oda is consistent with Garp.

He is a "hero" but also a failed person.

He settled in a position he believed he could do the most good, and stayed.

He does not believe that the WG can change, aka in a Shounen he isn't a idealist.

Garp is a good person, but he compromises with evil.
That one person that looks like hero in the office
But actually beats his family at home
In Garp's case he is even worse, leaving his underage grandson in a jungle filled with wild beasts.
But gags

Oda has added a lot of scenes without thinking and sbs won't be enough for him to justify... I feel some of th e genuine concerns added by fans are not even considered in SBS or any interviews too to avoid topic altogether.

And Roger too, the so called peak idol of the series
The Pirate King, the destination of the series

I don't really remember completely the scene
But did he make child with Rouge even after knowing that:
- he was hunted by whole Marine in the world
- he had illness so he was weak and couldn't continue his journey anymore (too weak for journey but strong enough to have son in last seconds of life)

He realized he was about to die soon but last thing he did was making child with Rouge, not thinking what his wife and unborn child will endure in the future
Really genius, the Pirate King, Luffy's destination!

Status
Not open for further replies.