General & Others One piece is NOT even in the top 20 selling manga list anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
This manga is so garbage that it’s not even in the top 20 list anymore...this is absolutely laughable. Surpassed mostly by new emerging manga...this should tell you a lot.

what is even more funny is this the arc that oda hyped with everything he could for a decade.:gokulaugh:

no wonder he is begging his readers to buy his manga by telling that editors to encourage people to read the manga:
“ don’t miss wano “

and also marketing his garbage with the “I will end this manga in 5 years”

one piece should be canceled soon. It doesn’t make money anymore it should be thrown to the garbage alongside bleach by shonen jump business team.

could you believe slam dunk last volume was released in 2005 yet it’s still surpassed MILKED PACE ? :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

This manga is so garbage that it’s not even in the top 20 list anymore...this is absolutely laughable. Surpassed mostly by new emerging manga...this should tell you a lot.

what is even more funny is this the arc that oda hyped with everything he could for a decade.:gokulaugh:

no wonder he is begging his readers to buy his manga by telling that editors to encourage people to read the manga:
“ don’t miss wano “

one piece should be canceled soon. It doesn’t make money anymore it should be thrown to the garbage alongside bleach by shonen jump business team.

could you believe slam dunk last volume was released in 2005 yet it’s still surpassed MILKED PACE ? :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Sakuragi > Smoothie, that much is certain. :gokulaugh:

So clearly something else is going on with Slam Dunk. Because it wouldn't have printed volumes to sell otherwise. Brain. Use it.
Maybe you should use your brain instead ?

demon slayer got tons of sales of its old volumes because of anime but one piece FAILED to even be in the top 20...not top 10 no but top 20.
Post automatically merged:

So clearly something else is going on with Slam Dunk. Because it wouldn't have printed volumes to sell otherwise. Brain. Use it.
Beside what volume are you talking about ?

give me the evidence or shut up because the wiki says last volume was released in 2005.

“ don’t miss wano “

You still read it tho...

Maybe you should use your brain instead ?

demon slayer got tons of sales of its old volumes because of anime but one piece FAILED to even be in the top 20...not top 10 no but top 20.
Post automatically merged:

Beside what volume are you talking about ?

give me the evidence or shut up because the wiki says last volume was released in 2005.
Just get out of this forum if you don't like it

Status
Not open for further replies.