ONE PIECE Live Action - Episodes Discussion Thread

@SDfear @RebelliousSoma said that eps 3 onward is Really Good, and honestly episode 1 pretty solid with Zoro's Choreography, Handsome Young Mihawk lol , the only minus imo is why the hell Garp is on Roger's Execution and giving people Speech, Roger speech is not good at all tbh. except that its pretty solid.
Post automatically merged:

As one of Down Bad Users on here, i can agree:kata:
3&4 were ok, too slow compared to the rest.

But overall yes it's great and worth watching @GrandmasterChef Zonji

Some boring parts here and there. No wonder Oda stepped in.

Saw the first episode now. Luffy's child actor is doing a really good job. The Roger scene is great.
I have my issues with Zoro's characterisation. He's too serious. East blue Zoro does those crazy faces in the manga and anime but the live action makes him too edgy. Where's the emotion, the struggle, the passion?
On the other hand, Iñaki is a good Luffy. When he yells attack names he sounds just like anime Luffy, the energetic and crazy spirit is there in his personality, the whimsical, reckless and slightly insane behavior are all here.

Seriously I liked the manga / anime version of Gin. This replacement sucks... What's wrong with a heavy tan or darker tone guy instead if they really were desperate for diversity?
Why do they need to focus so much on diversity? Focus on the actual plot ...

Have a grey fin Arlong next time stop discriminating against specific species of Fishmen and sharks. Actually talking about Nami's childhood friend but same principles apply.
my man here really having hard time coping with a cast that isnt made only of Blonde Germans from the 1940

chill, its just side characters being black, it wont hurt u lol

my man here really having hard time coping with a cast that isnt made only of Blonde Germans from the 1940

chill, its just side characters being black, it wont hurt u lol
No you chill and read properly. But can you actually read? Practice reading comprehension. You didn't respond to anything of what I said, fucking troll.

I am guessing you took it personally because you are black and want to see more black folks, but that's not how it works. And then you delivered the most stupid childish reply ever. Go through the points I made if you want to argue. Otherwise you look like a jackass. Therefore stop projecting from here on.

It won't hurt anyone if they have the accurate representation. I said tan for Gin for example but your dyslexia prevented you even from reading that.