Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

She sounds like a genuine person who enjoys the anime, but hearing her constantly refer to Usopp as simply Soup is blasphemous in my ears.

:josad:
(Watched her Logue Town reaction)
Soup you say?

Post automatically merged:

Nailing Mihawk but tanking on Shanks is clear favoritism :ihaha:
Matt the showrunner said hes a huge Mihawk fan too funnily enough. Shanks has some Kung Fu Hustle energy for me somehow lol.

I don't understand why we still don't know the actors Smoker and Tashigi. Jokes aside, can someone explain? I have only one version: they will not be in the series at all.
Probably they will go from Arlong Park to the
Grand Line.

Loguetown with Buggy, Alvida, Luffy and especially Smoker would probably take a lot of money for a epidose that wouldnt do much to the story.

I bet that in a Second Season they would introduce Smoker and Tashigi in the start of the Grand Line, being this secondary villain of the season that push the SH to Alabasta

CoC: Color of Clowns

Astrology is just Space Racism
Tbh Shanks looks like a bum in the first chapters.
Yeah, but he was our bum.

This guy looks like a dude who looks like Nicolas Cage, but not enough to actually cosplay as Nicolas Cage, cosplaying as Shanks.

That and Arlong's nose (looked way more menacing with the sharper, pointed original design) are the only big turns offs for me.