Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• Total voters
Then your comments about Usopp are baseless.
I already said it was an opinion based on a single promotional photo. I wasn't trying to make a solid case against the fucker. Maybe try and not be so anal about the most pointless shit. I don't like an actor in one still - that's it. How's that affecting your day?

I already said it was an opinion based on a single promotional photo. I wasn't trying to make a solid case against the fucker. Maybe try and not be so anal about the most pointless shit. I don't like an actor in one still - that's it. How's that affecting your day?
You don't like the actor ? Fine. Then don't try to defend your point of view because of the story because the story says that this actor is quite perfect for the role.

You don't like the actor ? Fine. Then don't try to defend your point of view because of the story because the story says that this actor is quite perfect for the role.
The story says shit about the actor because nobody has seen the LA yet. Once that's out, you can speak from a story perspective.
My POV was not simply "because I have a feeling", but entirely connected to how I perceive Usopp and to how Usopp has been portrayed all this years. Having promo stuff with a "cool dude" Usopp rubs me the wrong way, since he's never been that.
And this is the last I'm saying on this topic.

The story says shit about the actor because nobody has seen the LA yet. Once that's out, you can speak from a story perspective.
My POV was not simply "because I have a feeling", but entirely connected to how I perceive Usopp and to how Usopp has been portrayed all this years. Having promo stuff with a "cool dude" Usopp rubs me the wrong way, since he's never been that.
And this is the last I'm saying on this topic.
You said yourself that you don't remember squat about the portrayal of Usopp so sorry, but we will do without your baseless hate.