Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• Total voters
I feel really bad about Emily. Of course, it didn't start today. But today I thought about it again. Some of you can't even praise Tashigi actress (who doesn't look like a Japanese woman at all, for the sake of fairness, and whom you haven't seen in action yet) without humiliating Emily.

I feel really bad about Emily. Of course, it didn't start today. But today I thought about it again. Some of you can't even praise Tashigi actress (who doesn't look like a Japanese woman at all, for the sake of fairness, and whom you haven't seen in action yet) without humiliating Emily.

This forum has big problems and one of the major one is:

Why? She is very beautiful, and she really has Vivi's wibes. Check out her other photos. It seems that this actress has even been seen with Luffy's actor.
why you ask? Do she look like vivi to you?
Vivi is light skin but She not white.

Want representation?
Cast MENA actress instead!

America not want good middle eastern potrayal in media and insist use indian?
Single google search of "Indian actress" or "bollywood actress" show me women that look like vivi more then her.

They nailed with the main characrer casting so far, so tell me that its not just purely agenda driven casting,that they not just want the main guest star in the season a dark skin female independent bossgirl leader.

This forum has big problems and one of the major one is:

I agree with you here. Pay attention, those who liked Smoker's actor do not write "Smoker is much more beautiful than Shanks/Mihawk/Garp", because they have nothing to do with it. It's the same here. What does Emily have to do with this? Why mention her? Just to humiliate her.
By the way, things are even worse on Twitter. Moreover, I'm afraid that Emily herself has seen some of these posts.

I agree with you here. Pay attention, those who liked Smoker's actor do not write "Smoker is much more beautiful than Shanks/Mihawk/Garp", because they have nothing to do with it. It's the same here. What does Emily have to do with this? Why mention her? Just to humiliate her.
By the way, things are even worse on Twitter. Moreover, I'm afraid that Emily herself has seen some of these posts.
Emily is Nami's actress?

Emily was great Nami idk...I believe only small amount of people dislike her

Don't get so worked up... Rudd is pretty liked overall from what i've seen.

why you ask? Do she look like vivi to you?
Vivi is light skin but She not white.

Want representation?
Cast MENA actress instead!

America not want good middle eastern potrayal in media and insist use indian?
Single google search of "Indian actress" or "bollywood actress" show me women that look like vivi more then her.

They nailed with the main characrer casting so far, so tell me that its not just purely agenda driven casting,that they not just want the main guest star in the season a dark skin female independent bossgirl leader.
If you don't like my question, you could just not answer it.

The comparison between women is something women are very used to (just ask stream women or actresses its everywhere.
Its hurtfull of course, but I wouldn't worry too much for Emily, she is tough !

But yeah, the mysogyny here and in the One Piece fanbase is not something new, we have to fight it as much as we can.

Emily was great Nami idk...I believe only small amount of people dislike her
Nami's character was spoiled. But it's not the actress's fault. They made it out of her... I do not know what word to choose. The fact is that the actress herself has more Nami wines than Nami in the series...

If you look at what the fan accounts are writing, then everything is fine. But ordinary people write that she is very old and ugly. And also that she has small tits. I see it every day, but I haven't seen a positive thing about her for a long time.