Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They still have to start filming,it will take a lot. I think we could have some pics of them with their costumes on in the next weeks/months,but for a trailer we will have to wait more time,maybe at the Jump Festa 2022 we will get the first trailer.
Yeah, quite possibly. Tho we'll probably get some slight teases before that. It may release in the 1st or 2nd quarter of 2023.

B

Ballel

you need fearce animal not some lover boy band dude
Zoro's actor looks like an idol in some photos because this is a very popular aesthetic in east Asia nowadays. These pale shiny faces and rosy cheeks are always created by makeup tho, so put some different makeup on that guy and he'll look vastly different.

The greatest fighting style will finally be in live action, WANJI

NGL that could look good in the live action!
The show will suck, and if they use Sanjis DJ before enies than the show is garbage anyways
If they'll even get as far as enies lobby

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Zoro's actor looks like an idol in some photos because this is a very popular aesthetic in east Asia nowadays. These pale shiny faces and rosy cheeks are always created by makeup tho, so put some different makeup on that guy and he'll look vastly different.

NGL that could look good in the live action!

If they'll even get as far as enies lobby
they wont, becouse first season will be garbage

GoT in its later seasons had abudget of $10 million. no way netflix is spending $100 million to reach out to weebs.
The CEO of Tomorrow Studio (The studio doing the live-action), Marty Adelstein said in 2017 that its budget "could set a new record for the highest production cost in television drama history". Ofc, since then more expensive shows have been announced but the figure would still be along the lines of what is being mentioned and if the CEO himself is saying this then I don't doubt it. And OP is the world's best selling manga and more than a $20 billion dollar media franchise. It really makes sense for them to invest so much.

The CEO of Tomorrow Studio (The studio doing the live-action), Marty Adelstein said in 2017 that its budget "could set a new record for the highest production cost in television drama history". Ofc, since then more expensive shows have been announced but the figure would still be along the lines of what is being mentioned and if the CEO himself is saying this then I don't doubt it. And OP is the world's best selling manga and more than a $20 billion dollar media franchise. It really makes sense for them to invest so much.
i mean, I would be happy if they are investing this much into this but a weeb show having one of the highest budgest in recorded history seems very unlikely.
P.s CEOs do this kinda shit all the time to generate buzz. if the phrase "16 times the detail" ring any bells :suresure: