Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
They all are perfect, especially Buggy :myman::sweat:
Post automatically merged:

Tho sitting here and reading all of that slurry comments on Coby and Helmeppo's actors makes my small non binary heart a bit tremble, not gonna lie,,,, :usoprice:

Last edited:
A majority of the reception for Arlong's casting is positive as it would hammer the manga's message on racism almost as good as the source material did.

A small handful are either meming about the ridiculousness of it or flat out offended that a mistreated villain had to be black.

A majority of the reception for Arlong's casting is positive as it would hammer the manga's message on racism almost as good as the source material did.

A small handful are either meming about the ridiculousness of it or flat out offended that a mistreated villain had to be black.
Im alright with it…as long as every Fishman isnt black. Shit is getting really cringe if does…

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
They got Jeff Ward as Buggy? I always like Buggy, but this casting put him at the top of my interest list alongside Mackenyu as Zoro. It's not an obvious choice, but Ward has that natural charisma, that I can buy he could recruit a bunch of tough as nails Impel Down Prisoners. He was only in a single episode of Hacks, but he managed to capture my attention in it. He's great in Brand New Cherry Flavor on Netflix, too. He's a really good actor, who deserves more work, imo.

arlong is black
:whitepress:

stop putting your agenda on a fictional world .
Post automatically merged:

what's next now ?!

they gonna make fishman
just black good at swimming and controlling water lol

this shis take is expected from netfshit