• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

Nah lol
One of those "source: my ass" type of tweets

Looks kinda scary doe ngl
Ahaha that's what I thought too. Seems more like a bait mockup/fan concept bur I could see the "actual Arlong" looking a lot like this.
Needs his hair and hat too lol.

Just hope he doesn't look worse than this somehow though LOL! This is not bad imo. Not great but not awful either.

Ahaha that's what I thought too. Seems more like a bait mockup/fan concept bur I could see the "actual Arlong" looking a lot like this.
Needs his hair and hat too lol.

Just hope he doesn't look worse than this somehow though LOL! This is not bad imo. Not great but not awful either.
The best thing about this pic is the following:

IF it is real - it means that this is a pic of the actor in make up, and only that. No post production effects and fillters that would make it look better for TV.

And it still looks okayish for a fantasy thing such as fishmen

G

Gorosei Informer

The best thing about this pic is the following:

IF it is real - it means that this is a pic of the actor in make up, and only that. No post production effects and fillters that would make it look better for TV.

And it still looks okayish for a fantasy thing such as fishmen
Yeah I completely agree. That's an excellent point about the post production and filters too.

The sets and SH outfits look very promising so far generally too. I have faith in this, at least being decent visually but I'm wondering how cursed Chopper and his various forms might be if they get far enough somehow lol.
Oh god Wapol too....

Hell, Luffys stretching and fighting moves should be "interesting" to see lmao.

I kinda want this LA series to get to Marineford at least somehow, just to see how utterly, hilariously cursed and a meme fest it would be. Wishful thinking I know lol.

Arlong Park should be the finale of this run, right?

Yeah I completely agree. That's an excellent point about the post production and filters too.

The sets and SH outfits look very promising so far generally too. I have faith in this, at least being decent visually but I'm wondering how cursed Chopper and his various forms might be if they get far enough somehow lol.
Oh god Wapol too....

Hell, Luffys stretching and fighting moves should be "interesting" to see lmao.

I kinda want this LA series to get to Marineford at least somehow, just to see how utterly, hilariously cursed and a meme fest it would be. Wishful thinking I know lol.

Arlong Park should be the finale of this run, right?
Iirc it should adapt everything until they climb Reverse Mountain
But that was only an unverified leak so idk for sure