Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• Total voters
People trusting IMDb so much as if any rando can't just go there and edit it.
Post automatically merged:

I could go to an episode page, say it's gonna be 69 minutes long, write that it's gonna be about Zoro breakdancing, add a random meme picture, name it "This shit fake lmfao" and someone on twitter will see it and treat it as legit
:suresure:

Like bruh
https://imdb.com/title/tt11758488/

People trusting IMDb so much as if any rando can't just go there and edit it.

I could go to an episode page, say it's gonna be 69 minutes long, write that it's gonna be about Zoro breakdancing, add a random meme picture, name it "This shit fake lmfao" and someone on twitter will see it and treat it as legit
:suresure:

Like bruh
https://imdb.com/title/tt11758488/
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11758488/mediaviewer/rm2103454977/ there's a bunch of cosplayers in the background 😂

Yeah it is strange thing but in fact , can anyone edit or add anything on the IMDb directly without approval or something?

If you can , could you please do it and make a screenshot or give me the link or something?

I do not mean that I believe what is written there , I do not , I am just trying to do my job with every single detail.

Yeah it is strange thing but in fact , can anyone edit or add anything on the IMDb directly without approval or something?

If you can , could you please do it and make a screenshot or give me the link or something?

I do not mean that I believe what is written there , I do not , I am just trying to do my job with every single detail.
You’re not on the forum very often. I hope you’re doing well. :smoothy:

Yes, anyone can edit anything into IMDb. That's how the site works, anyone includes people putting fake info and also members of the production putting correct info (they mostly do the cast & crew part so that's more trustworthy). But the point is, we can't know what's real and what's not, the approval requirements are not strict at all in some areas

In my opinion it would be absurd for a production like the ONE PIECE live-action to simply reveal their titles and runtimes on IMDb, instead of doing like Lucifer and saving it for an event.

You don't need any new proof of this, you've already seen an episode 9 titled "Gaimon's Adventure", there was a title for episode 10 just a few days ago titled "Title Anyone Can Edit" and now it's "A Legend is Born". There is also a bad cosplay picture of Gaimon uploaded, as well as a fanfic of Zoro x Sanji in the description.

Oda recently said the OPLA will have 8 episodes, it's 8 episodes and that's it. There's no possibility of a 9th or 10th.

You do you my man, I understand there is a language barrier here and you might not fully get what I'm saying but yeah, don't just trust anything on the internet :datas: