Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• Total voters
They obviously wanted it to look like the manga/anime too much. This makes it look too artificial. Why doesn't Emily Rudd just dye her hair strawberry blonde instead of wearing that ridiculous wig? That would look much more natural and would still be close to the original.
https://www.d-machts-group.de/image...27-erdbeerblond-haarfarbe-long-bob-frisur.jpg

Usopp looks the best while Sanji's hair looks weird. I think the best might be Zoro's fights. In any case, the female fans already like him:

Kind of funny that Morgan seems to be portrayed as some sort of South American dictator.
I don't feel much enthusiasm or special interest, but it's nice that the German voice actors of the anime series were used for the German version. That has a special charm for German fans, and I think it will be the same for many other languages.

Last edited:
Rogersbase teased something regarding certain creatures we often see in the OP universe:

He said he can't yet reveal exactly what those creatures are, but they do appear consistently throughout the story. And their design has been nailed completely.

Fyi, he was a guest of the production studio at one point during the filming.

Imo he's talking either about the News Coo or the Den Den Mushi
Fishmen appear once in East Blue and then again at Sabaody when Hatchan returns, so it's probably not them

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Rogersbase teased something regarding certain creatures we often see in the OP universe:

He said he can't yet reveal exactly what those creatures are, but they do appear consistently throughout the story. And their design has been nailed completely.

Fishmen appear once in East Blue and then again at Sabaody when Hatchan returns, so it's probably not them
Probably Den den mushi's. News coos are piss easy to get right.

At least have him say Gomu Gomu pistol in a japanese accent with stretching intonations in his voice..
why Japanese accent?? Please no:kobeha:
Edit : Dude they can't even get the small things right, when Zoro is wearing his bandana it should be the line right above his eyes, making him more menacing and showing his demonic aura.. He would be so much more cooler just with that simple thing..
It would look cringe in live action drop your weeb expectations

Of course she is white, just like 99% of manga and anime characters.
Of course, japanese people are known for their colored eyes and blond/ginger hair lol.

I'm just stating reality here, anime and manga characters are drawn with white features and traits, they are just inserted on stories told by japanese authors.

Claiming that naruto, ichigo, natsu, gintoki, luffy, gon, goku, kei kurono, Edward elric or pretty much any other famous shonen main character looks japanese is literal insanity.
Post automatically merged:

Nice projection.
Lol, zoro fenotype isnt asian, he is a tanned white guy with green hair.
You wont find a single asian person in this planet with their traits.
Anime characters are usually drawn in a highly stylized artstyle, they look white to you because you are white+nojiko always looked SE Asian to me but it's whatever :kayneshrug:

You're only crying because she's black:suresure:

I've never seen people with natural green hair and blue hair and pink eyes irl🤣
Avatar Live Action tho:crazwhat:
Aang and the gaang look impecable in their costumes
🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩😍😍😍😍😍I want to watch this one. But only in 2024😢

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️

Yeah it's definitely the Coo or the Mushi, I don't think Sea Kings or anything else would be that prevalent

C

CensoredbyWG

Anime characters with colored eyes aren't white
Also show me the real person with natural blue hair
Thats why i left the hair color out, but back to my comment, South east asian with colored eye and pale skin???
Post automatically merged:

keep crying because it isnt your white aryan fantasy
It isnt my aryan fantasy, its japan aryan fantasy since they always make sure for the characters to fit those standards lol, if you dont like it, complain with the authors.

Not my fault they do their best to fit the mold.