Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Have you realized that they're going to have to come up with a series finale or inevitably cancel the series?

Because there's no chance of them adapting the entire One Piece manga.

Because if (according to themselves) they spent a lot of money just to produce East Blue, then they won't even be able to get to Marineford, because it's too expensive, actors will already be older than necessary for the role, i.e. , this series will not go very far.

The safest way is to invent an ending or use Oda's initial idea that One Piece would last only 5 years (which was not possible due to the Warlords).

Have you realized that they're going to have to come up with a series finale or inevitably cancel the series?

Because if (according to themselves) they spent a lot of money just to produce East Blue, then they won't even be able to get to Marineford, because it's too expensive, actors will already be older than necessary for the role, i.e. , this series will not go very far.

The safest way is to invent an ending or use Oda's initial idea that One Piece would last only 5 years (which was not possible due to the Warlords).
Or One Piece turns into the next big ass franchise with a billion dollar budget and new actors every season, like they do it with the James Bond movies.

The 'woke' kids will like it for the multi racial and diverse cast alone, I say it's going to be a success!
True, that’s the thing. People on this forum and OP fans in general are of course and for good reason ultra skeptical.

Mainstream media and viewers works different. It doesn’t have to be spectacular to pop off. Why? I think because they going the campy/kitschy feel. If it’s between kitsch and serious/tasteful then you got OP essentially

Bait casuals into watching this and then give them a 2nd season with only Luffy. :gokulaugh:
The best thing they can do is kill Goofy Piece and make it an actual Strawhats show, if they can completely change Nami, Usopp and Lanji's characters they can also come up with a completely different marineford. :saden:

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Last edited: